Thread: Twil-Tee

Twil-Tee

Good Morning,
    Oh what a sweet, cute little bunny rabbit Twil-Tee is. That face, I just love that face. I am sure Twil-Tee gets many many kisses on that cute little nose. I have two bunnies now. My first one was POTD on 9/4/06 Bunnies give such love and joy. If you ever need any info on bunny health, such as what they should and should not eat and many more topics, there is a wonderful web site. It's called Buckeye House Rabbit Society. I get lots of tips from them. I never knew that bunnies loved willow tree brances before. I am sure you and Twil-Tee will have many years of getting to know each other and having lots of fun. Bunnies are full of wonderful surprises as they are very intelligent. Happy Holidays you cute little handful of fluff.

Absolutely adorable Twil-tee!

Twil-tee, what a dear little bunny you are! I like your eye liner and your dark ears contrasting with your white fur. I bet you're very soft to pet! Please ask your people to pet you for me today. I hope your people will share more photos of you with us as you continue to grow! And, maybe tell us how you got your name, too. Very happy Pet-of-the-Day and Happy Holidays to you, little one ... I wish you a very long, happy and healthy life with your family.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-14-2006 at 04:52 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Twil-Tee you are so adorable!!! ♥♥♥

You could give other animals lessons on being cute!!!
    I love that precious picture of you. Wouldn't I love to kiss your little head!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our wonderful Pet of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes precious Twil-Tee, you are absoltuely adorable and really, really, really cute I just love that touch of eyeliner and oh, how soft your coat must be!!!! Most of all, I love your sweet and gentle spirit! You have that trait that us critter lovers cherish most of all, the ability to put a smile on our faces even on our worst of days! Now that makes you extra, EXTRA special! It's no wonder your person is so very proud of you, that your family loves you so very much! I hope you and your humans enjoy a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration and a very happy holiday; just the start of my more happy holidays together, I'm sure! Little nose kisses and gentle hugs to you adorable Twil-Tee, our cute as can be, bunnster boy honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

That bunny looks really soft and petable!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net