Thread: My poor Mr. Peep went to the bridge last night.

My poor Mr. Peep went to the bridge last night.

BTW, Mr. Peep is my budgie

I really don't know what happened, it was so fast. I came home from work and he was on the bottom of the cage. He was kind of flopping around. I've had birds long enough to know instantly he was dying.

He was eating Cheerios when I left for work. I hope he wasn't sick all day.
    Within 30 minutes of finding him sick, he was gone. I sat with him while he died and my boyfriend was talking to him while I was on the phone with the ER vet.

I got Mr. Peep in the spring. A friend of mine found him the day before the temp was supposed to drop significantly; he was taken off the streets just in time. Because he was found I have no idea how old he was.

Mr. Peep was living with my tiels, Bessie, Spanky, & Riley, & his budgie pal Sal. All seem ok this morning.

This is the 5th bird that has died in the last 13 months. November 2005 I lost my beloved Alex, Danny, & Evie all at once to an unknown problem. All fingers point to it was something they ate. Then Milton died in July. Milton was very old. And now Mr. Peep.

Mr. Peep is the green budgie in the picture. He is with his pal Sal. I don't have too many pics of him. He didn't like the camera or being messed with, also I thought I'd have more time to take more pictures of him.

Mr. Peep, I know you weren't fond of people, but I still loved you. I will see you again one day when I get you from the Bridge.

Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

My poor Mr. Peep went to the bridge last night

Oh I am so sorry for your loss.. May Mr. Peep RIP at the Rainbow Bridge.. I am sure Corinna was at the angel door to let Mr. Peep In..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Very sorry for your loss. Hugs.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Thank you for the replies. I always feel better when I post here. It's like their lives won't be forgotten because it's all here in black and white. Your replies just make it more special.

Rest in peace, Mr. Peep - join the rainbow of bright colored birdies up there at the Rainbow Bridge, chirping and peeping to your heart's delight. You will be missed, little bird!
    I've Been Frosted

I know Mr. Peeps will be waiting for you up there at the Bridge. He sure was a pretty little guy. You were lucky to get to have him for as long as you did.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Diana, you have had a tough year, and I'm so sorry that you have experienced yet another loss. Rest in peace, Mr. Peeps. You were certainly a handsome boy and I know you will be missed by Sal and Diana and the rest of the flock.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    Diana, you have had a tough year, and I'm so sorry that you have experienced yet another loss. Rest in peace, Mr. Peeps. You were certainly a handsome boy and I know you will be missed by Sal and Diana and the rest of the flock.
    I know, I feel so bad, but I take care of my birds excellently. I know I do, but I've had a really bad 13 months.