Thread: Spencer the Red

Spencer the Red

WOW Spencer!

You are beautiful!
    Congrats on COTD honors.

Spencer

Spencer,
    Wow! What a handsome cat you are! It sounds like you are so well loved and have a good home. I love the Maine Coon. I have 2 brown classic tabby Maine Coons here; AC, who is 14-1/2 years old and Marilyn, who is 6 months; as well as several Maine Coon mixes. They are wonderful cats. Congratulations to you on being cat of the day!

Spencer you are a beautiful cat. What a lucky boy to get brushed every day! No wonder your coat looks so petable.
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

What a lovely color you are, Spencer! I love a large kitty -- heck, I like them all! Your family is so lucky to have two from the same litter. Congrats on your special day!

Of course your Mom is completely in love with you - you are ORANGE and absolutely beautiful.

Congratulations Spencer, you are a knockout!

WOW! Spencer... you are one besutiful long haired orangie! And it sounds like you are very loved!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Spencer

Dear Spencer,
    I have a Maine Coon at home much like you. His name is Boscoe and he is 18lbs of fur and attitude. He has that same look on his face as you do. I am the king look, do my bidding. He he he
    I am sure you are super cuddly and very loving. Your mommy sounds wonderful, buy hey you deserve it. I happen to think that Maine Coon cats are the cuddliest thing in the world. Have a great holiday you and your loving mommy.

Spencer

Spencer the Red, you are simply magnificent. It sounds like you and your person have a wonderful, special relationship. I love your beautiful coat and extra-fluffy tail. Please have a very terrific day today as our deserving Cat-of-the-Day! Happy Holidays to you. I'm glad you and your brother got microchips. Wouldn't want you to get separated from your family should anything happen. Could you please ask your family to give you LOTS of petting of that stunning coat for me. Purrs and head bops from Illinois.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Spencer!!! How wonderful to see such a handsome ORANGEMAN as our COTD!!!! Yes, it sure sounds like you have found the perfect forever home!!! And your Mommy sure does LOVE you!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Spencer you are such a charmer!!! ♥♥♥

I wouldn't be able to give you away!!! I love to plant some kisses on your sweet forehead. Maybe your mom would give you one or a dozen from me?

That is such a great picture of you. I'm so glad your mom shared it and you with us today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes Spencer, life is good indeed!!! What a special treat, getting to hear from your Mommy and from the big boy himself! Maybe it was a good thing you jumped in there. We proud Mommies do tend to go on and on about our heart critters And please tell her we know just what she means by that! I must say, I can understand how you so handily won over her heart! Wow, you are one magnificent Maine Coon and YOUR heart, as big as they come! What a wonderful, loving family you have been blessed with (human and furry) and how blessed are they to have you in their lives! Congratulations to you beautiful Spencerboy, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day! Congratulations sweetheart and hugs and kisses to you and your dear fursibs, Cleo and Stormy! I wish for you and your family a fun and love filled "top cat" day and a very happy holiday!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Spencer The Red you are such a Magnificent Big Cat.
    You should be the Poster Cat advertising Maine Coons, I bet there would be a Big Demand as Maine Coon Cats are so Big, yet truly Gentle Cats.
    The Found Cats and I are sending a Gentle Giant MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW To SPENCER THE RED, COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS