Thread: DOG CARE!!!

DOG CARE!!!

Everyone, Im starting a new buissness, called Christina's canine care, its DOG CARE!!! anyway, Im only a teen, but I love animals, and am great with them, I can't wait, I already have a few recruits, anyway, if any of u live in the bay area of ca then tell me if u ever need a dog sitter!!!! anyway, thanks, and reply your feed back, like if this is a good/bad idea, I probably wont make any money, I'll be rich by the end of the summer, or anything!!! speak ure mind!!!!
    Sandy is my puppy, she is my baby and will always be, she is the cutest lab in the world, but the best thing about her is she's mine.

That's great! Good luck. I need a job badly (ok so I just got one but it sucks...) and that's something I'd love to do. I have experience (watching McKinny, and I used to watch my friend's german shepard and shep/german shorthair mix, along with fish and a cockatiel.....also have watched my aunts dachie...) I'm just not sure how to really get involved in it. Lol do I just call the pet care businesses and ask them if they need to hire anyone?

Actually, this coming weekend we may be looking for a pet-sitter. Our family would probably offer to help, but we have moved and are no longer "next door".

A road-trip to Georgia would be out of the question I am sure?
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

Fly me over there and I'll do it. LOL

Scott, how long will you be gone? I may can get my brother to help you out. PM if you are interested.

I am excited for you in your new business. My dream is open a Doggie Day Care and obedience training center. Having a hard time getting hubby on the same page though.

thank u all of u, and keep replying
    Sandy is my puppy, she is my baby and will always be, she is the cutest lab in the world, but the best thing about her is she's mine.

keep replying, and thanks

thanks, and yes a road trip to georgia is WAY out of question, LOL anyway, thanks, and give me ure feedback!!!!!

Oh, thats SUCH a great idea, U WILL B RICH BY END OF SUMMER, 2 bad I cant help u out, but I live in LA, CA....... anyway, thats so great, hope u get some buisness here on pettalk
    I LOVE LABS, AND ALL DOGS,

Christina