Thread: Sadie!!!

Sadie!!!

Oh MY!!! You sure are a beauty!!

Congrats to you!

Humm... a GSD that's afraid of loud noises?
    Sounds like a certian someone that I know! {cough... cough.. Buddy}

Congrats again Sadie, I hope you get to go for a ride today and feel the wind in your face!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Sadie!!!

Sadie, Sadie, lovely lady!!! You are a very beautiful young lady!!! Aren't rides in the truck so much fun?!?!?!?!? Have an extra special day as our beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Sadie, Sadie, pretty lady

You're the perfect example of a beloved dog. Not only that, you're gorgeous! I hope you get to play keep-away and ride in the car today. Please ask your people to pat you for me! Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, Sadie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sadie

Sadie, what a pretty girl you are, and you look are so photogenic! I can just imagine you riding down the street with your nose sticking out the window, or chasing ducks down at the lake. Sounds like you are living the good life!
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Sadie...You are so cute I just love sheppards I bet you would be a joy to have around I am glad that you are doing good after your hip surgery. You can't keep a good girl down. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life.
    a Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello Sadie,

You are one gorgeous girl sweetie. I am glad to hear how much
    you are loved by your family.I am sure you are a blessing to them.I also
    wanted to say I do understand about fireworks & thunder too, We don't
    like them at our house either. Have a great day of celebration on your
    special day today as our honored DOG OF THE DAY.Big hugs & kisses Sadie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a beautiful girl you are, Miss Sadie. My Bella doesn't like thunder either, so you two could hide in the closet together. I'm sorry you have bad hips now, but it's nice that your mommy and daddy came up with gentler things for you to do than frisbie. Hope you got a ride in the truck today pretty girl. Hugs and treats too. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

What a gorgeous, regal GSD you are, sweet Sadie! I have to agree with your Mom!!! Coming home to that sweet, smiling face, that wagging tail is simply the best, priceless!!! And I have to believe that the reason you're smiling is because you know how very loved you are! And what a wonderful family you have Sadie, so caring, loving devoted! I'm thrilled to hear of your successful hip surgery Sadie and as your wise Mom and Dad have metioned, easy does it! Besides, it sounds like peaceful truck ride with your head hanging out the window, wind in your face suits you just fine! Just look at that smile! Congratulations to you beautiful, precious Sadie, our most deserving and extra special DOG OF THE DAY!!! Congratulations sweetheart! I hope you and your proud people are enjoying a very happy ,love filled "top dog" day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Sadie Girl!!

What a gorgeous GSD girl you are, sweetie!! Oh how we would love to see you playing *keep away*. That would be so cute We're thrilled that your surgery was successful but sorry that you can't play as much as you could before. We have a feeling that it's okay with you though and you have found other ways to have fun. Especially that *hanging out the truck window* trick. We can just see ourselves smiling away if we were to pass you on the roads. We can really relate to the fact that you're scared of loud noises. Delilah is a true basket case when it comes to that. Please have the family give you tons of kisses pretty baby!! We offer congrats on your high honor as our DOTD and we wish you and your family happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Dark Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Sadie! You are one cute girl! I'm sorry that you had to have hip replacement surgery, but I'm so glad that you are healthy now and smiling so pretty for the camera! Enjoy your special day. You deserve lots of hugs and kisses to celebrate. Congrats on DOTD!

Sadie! Sadie! Sadie! What a beauty you are! So regal and elegant! You cousin, Mz Logan agrees that LOUD noises are a pain, esp thunder and fireworks. No shame in that! Your other redeeming qualities outshine everything else! I'll bet your a real smarty too! Sending you lots of ear scratches, tail wags, hugs and kisses from your new fans!

I've been Boooo'd!