Quote Originally Posted by DogLover9501
Well, I've decided against thinking about a new kitty Actually, my mother gave me no choice but to decide against it. Even though she wouldn't listen to anything I had to say, I was forced to listen to what she had to say and I did see some points in it. I was upset for a while, but have decided that I will still be OK, and that I am lucky to have Emma, and the pups as it is

I still want to thank all of you for making me feel better about those feelings, and not guilty. You are all the greatest!

I know a few years ago when I lost my RB Mytsi my mother also said no and I found out later that the reason for this was because she was hurt by Mytsi's passing as well and didn't know if HER heart to take another. But after some time she asked me "So when are you planning on getting another cat?" I was shocked as several months before she said there was no more cats coming into the house.

Give your mom time. She may decide later that she too would like another kitty and that would be great but if she doesn't that's ok too cause you can pour all your kitty love on Emma and spoil her absolutely rotten.

((((((((((ROBYN)))))))))))))
Give Emma some kisses for me and pass on some tummyrubs to the puppers.