Thread: Elora

Elora

What a charming cat of the day! Elora is very lovely and loveable!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Congrats on your special day, Elora! I can't imagine why you would be the last chosen -- you're super cute!

Wow, the Found Cats are delighted to see another Ontario Cat as Cat Of The Day.
    And only about fifty miles away, as the Pet Angel flies.
    Eloras such a Sweet Cat of THe Future, and as is the case with all Kittens Of The Day,we pray that we will get to see Elora grow into the Gorgeous Big Cat that the Lord intended for her to be.
    The Found Cats all send a Pet Massy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW To Elegant Elora COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello there, pretty girl! I'd like to send you a virtual Eskimo kiss on your special day.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado