Thread: Elora

Elora

Elora,
    You are such a cute kitten and look so happy and relaxed in your picture. I'm glad you found a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

What a beautiful girl you are Elora. I love your beautiful fur colour and you magnificent toe tufties!

I am glad that you are living the good life now (even having a holiday cottage!) and glad that your wonderful family gave you time to be yourself and show just how lovable you could be!

Congratulations on your honour today!

Oh, Elora, you smartie! You stuck around the shelter until just the right family came along for you! What a clever tactic! You are most precious and I love your pretty face. Those are some very strong-looking paws you have, too. Please have a very happy Cat-of-the-Day, little one, and I would be very happy if your family would give you a hug for me. Purrs and head bops from rainy, foggy Chicago. =^..^=
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Elora you are so adorable !!! ♥♥♥

You look like a princess lying there with your dainty paws crossed so sweetly.
    That is a great picture of you. I'm so glad your family shared it and you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elegant Elora!!!

What a striking regal pose!!! What a beauty!!! And such an intelligent kitty, too!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh, what a stunningly beautiful kitty you are Elora with the lovliest of names! I'm so taken with your photo, your sweet expression! Dainty, demure, so delicate, the very essence of gentility! Well, that's how you appear According to your proud person, you are one energetic, baseball watching, lap loving kitty who soaks up and savors every moemnt of life...my kind of girl! You are definitely a treasure! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, beautiful Elora! Hope you're enjoying a very special, warm and love filled day of celebration with your wonderful family! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Elora reigns supreme!

Dear Elora, what lovely soft paws you have! You seem to be a Snow Queen gazing regally down on your throne of heaven. Congratulations young queen on your new status of Cat of The Day!