Thread: Lovable Boscar!!!

Lovable Boscar!!!

Sweetheart, I'm so glad you have a wonderful home now, with lots of fur friends and human friends!!! I'm sorry about your earlier life ... beating an animal is so wrong!!! I hope that all the love and care you now have will erase the sadness you sometimes feel. I'm sure your day will be extra special as our beloved, sweet natured DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Beautiful Boscar

Boscar looks a lot like my female Leonberger, and I just wonder if you know for sure that he has no Leonberger in him. In any case, he is a very handsome boy and I am thrilled he has a good home at last.

Congrats on your special day, Boscar! You're very handsome, and I am so happy to know that you have found a family who will love you and treat you with kindness!

Dear, Sweet * Boscarella~

You're The Greatest "Recue " Story!!!! I just can't believe anyone could scold you so horribly ~

One look into your eyes, and into your Biography and I could see that deep inside, there was a Lovable Companion just waiting to find a Good Home!!!

And, I'm soooo glad you did too!!! And, hope your Mommy sees you today!!!

( I'll keep my eyes open for a Stuffed Rabbit!!! )

Congratulations Boscar!!! Sooo good to meet you!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Boscar, you have got to be one of the handsomest fellows I have ever seen! I am so sorry that you had to suffer so much in your first home, and so happy that you have found such a wonderful loving forever home. I sure would like to see a lot more of you, handsome boy. I bet you turn heads wherever you go. Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Hi Boscar!!

In the few minutes we have, we would love to say hello to you this morning sweetheart. What a gorgeous boy you are and you are very deserving of the DOTD honors. Thank goodness you have found your forever family. Please have Mom shower you with extra kisses from us today and please celebrate all day and night!! Happiness to you and your family forever angel!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    What a gorgeous boy you are! Please have Mom shower you with extra kisses from us today and please celebrate all day and night!! Happiness to you and your family forever angel! Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    I agree completely. Boscar, you are such a handsome doggie guy. I am thrilled to learn that you're with a family that is showing you care and affection. I bet they're getting a lot in return! Please ask your family to give you a big hug for me, because you look very huggable in your photo. I wish you a long, healthy and happy life with your people and dog-siblings. Hugs, Cassie Cat and her human servant in Chicago, US.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Boscar! I will never be able to comprehend the mind of a human that could subject a defenseless creature to such horrific abuse Shame on those evil people! Thankfully you found your way to a loving home forever home, to a family who will treat you with respect, love and cherish you for the magnificent creature that you are, all the days of your life! The resiliant spirit of the canine never ceases to amaze me. Despite your unspeakable beginnings Boscar, you still retain the ability to trust and love unconditionally, amazing!!! We humans are truly blessed and privileged to know and share in the unconditional love and devotion of our canine companions! On a lighter note, I had to laugh when I read of your pet peeve, dinner being late! And my sympathies to you on the "loss" of your beloved stuffie!!! Many a Pet Talk doggie shares in your pain! Thanks so much to your human for sharing your touching story with us, Boscar! I'm sure today there's a BIG smile on your face and on the faces of your proud people as your celebrate your well earned induction into the Dog of Day Hall of Fame! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart! Many hugs and kisses to you and all of your furry siblings!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Boscar

Oh, Boscar, what a wonderful "Cinderella" story you have!
    You've been through so much sadness in your short life, its so good to know that you've found your 'castle' where your new family treats you like royalty!! I would just love to give you hugs and kisses, but alas, you are too far away from my California home so I will have to be content knowing that your family and friends are loving on you as much as possible and that your sad eyes are only a trick to get mommy and daddy to chase your around the yard!
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hi, Boscar! I can't imagine anyone ever treating you badly. You deserve only the best treatment and it sure seems like you are getting it now. Thank goodness you were rescued. I can see by the expression on your face that your life is filled with happiness and love. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Boscar,

I am so glad those evil people did not change your sweet, loving
    nature. You deserve the best & that's just what your new family provides.
    You are a very beautiful fella. Hope Santa brings you a new fluffy
    bunny to play with baby. Happy congrats on being chosen for honors
    today as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I love you to pieces, too, sweet Boscar! I want to bury my face in your lovely, long coat and smother you with kisses all day long! To have endured an awful life before your forever family, and be the loving, smart, wonderful boy you are, is miraculous! And it proves you have a heart of gold, and a beautiful soul. I wish you many happy, healthy, loving years with your people! You deserve all the best! Hugs to your people, too, for saving you and welcoming you into their loving home!!

I've been Boooo'd!