Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovely lady Trigger

Lovely lady Trigger

I just had to be the first to congratulate you on your special day! It sounds as if you're getting the very best of care, as a lady of your years deserves - and that you repay your human with unceasing love and companionship. I hope you continue to enjoy each other for years to come.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Trigger

Trigger,
    You are such a pretty cat. One look at your picture and I knew you're a Burmese. Your coloring is lovely. It's sad you're getting older and your health is failing, but it sounds like you are in good hands and get the best possible care. I hope you will have more good quality time left with your family. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day! I have a Burmese and I know how wonderful they are. Congrats again.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Trigger

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Trigger! You are indeed a lovely kitty!

I'm sorry to hear your health is failing. Please tell your humans that there are many natural rememdies and foods that they can give you that could help your health improve immensely! My kitties have all been helped by making such changes in their care. Please ask your family to do some searching online for this invaluable information! Some great sites to start with are:
    http://www.pet-grub.com/preface.pets, http://www.mypetsfriend.com/, and http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/.

Wishing you many years to come of health, love, and happiness! >^..^<

Terrific Trigger

Our *16* year old Siamese would like to congratulate Trigger in being today's AWESOME cat of the day
    As a *3* year cancer survivor and currently in remission, she knows only too well how it is to go from super healthy, then to sick.

But hang in there....with the constant love from your people and the marvels of veterinary medicine, you too will beat the odds.

Meows from: Pearl , Keiko & June

Spay/neuter/& adopt your next pet from your shelter or rescue org.

Jasmine's Mom

Regal Trigger, you are simply breathtaking and to read of your affectionate nature, too, is divine! My Cochise also likes to have his chin resting on something when napping. Sounds like you are getting the best of care with your health issues, and I wish you a glorious day basking in the COTD spotlight, and many more years giving and receiving lots of love and companionship, darling!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Such a beautiful girl you are, Trigger! You sound like your purrsonality is as beautiful as your appearance. I know, it's tough when your health starts to fail...it's been difficult through the years with all of my boys. The important thing is that it sounds like your purrson is giving you the best life possible. Isn't that all we can ever ask for? Enjoy every day, you good girl! Congratulations on being selected Cat of the Day!

Love, Kaybee
    ...and Jake, and Kimba, and Spike

Congratulations to you precious Trigger! My heart melted when I clicked on your lovely photo and after reading your Mom's beautifully written tibute, my eyes filled with tears. What a very special kitty you are, what a loyal and loving companion you have been to your family these many, many years! As we say here so often, the rewards we humans reap from going the rescue route are simply, priceless. My Buddy was a rescue and in his senior years, a "sugar kitty," a diabetic who also faced the challenges of renal railure, just like you. What a brave girl you are, patiently tolerating those daily shots and treatments to help assure you stay as healthy as can be. Kitties as courageous and stalwart, as devoted as you deserve not only the title Cat of the Day, but Cat of a Lifetime! I hope this finds you doing well Trigger, that you and your wonderful Mom may enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration and many, many more happy, love filled days,together Gentle hugs and ksses to you precious Trigger, our MOST deserving, EXTRA special Sunday honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

All the Found Cat Meezers are MMMEEERRRRROOOOOOOOOOOING TO Tigger, as they are so proud to see a Burmese so honored as Cat Of The Day.
    Shes such a Super Pretty Cat , and so sleek and elegant.
    And so loved by her Guardians.
    The Found Cats All send a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEERR RRRRRRRRR
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO To Terrific TRIGGER COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a beautiful, beautiful girl you are, Trigger. Do you find that your spot there on the stairs is the best place to keep and eye on things, or are you mischievously trying to trip people up?

I hope you are doing well sweet girl, and still enjoying life in the lap of luxury, loved and spoiled as every pet should be.

Many, many congratulations to you, our magnificent Cat of the Day!

It sounds like you feel toward your Trigger as I felt toward my Siamese girl Genevieve. I loved her from the moment I found her, from a newspaper ad that described her as "the perfect pet." And she was--for the ten years we had each other, the only thing she ever did "wrong" was to become old and ill and eventually leave me. She too needed medications every day, which she accepted trustingly and patiently. Toward the end I had to feed her with a syringe, which is when I let myself realize it was time to let her go to sleep.

Love your girl, and be glad for every minute you share. Best wishes to you both from Minnesota, USA

Sweet Trigger you certainly are a beauty!!! ♥♥♥

My 16 year old kitty, Leonardo, is thrilled to see a beautiful senior girl honored today!!! He sends you nose kisses and purrs!!!

We both want to congratulate you on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    Congrats, sweetie!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another lovely, affectionate, loyal senior cat. What a beauty you are, Trigger, (or may I call you Trigs?).

It touched my heart reading about how you snuggle up with your Meowmie at night under the covers. What a darling girl you are!

I'm going to pray that your current health situation improves greatly and that you can share many happy years with your family.

Congratulations to a beautiful and brave girl!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Oh Trigger, aren't you the lovliest cat to grace our monitors this Sunday?

I do hope that you are in better health now and enjoying each day.

I love the way your human talks about you - she simply says I LOVE HER.
    That says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by orangemm
    Another lovely, affectionate, loyal senior cat. What a beauty you are, Trigger, (or may I call you Trigs?).

It touched my heart reading about how you snuggle up with your Meowmie at night under the covers. What a darling girl you are!

I'm going to pray that your current health situation improves greatly and that you can share many happy years with your family.

Congratulations to a beautiful and brave girl!
    I agree with all the previous writers. Trigs, I'm so happy for you! Please ask your person to hug you for me. You are a beautiful lady.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678