Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duck Pictures!

Duck Pictures!

Well, it has been a long long time since I have posted pictures of the ducks, so I thought I would share a few with you. They weren't too happy about comming out of their barn, but I found out that I can carry 3 ducks at once! So...they don't look very happy in these pictures.

The mallard and the black ruene are males, and then the blue ruene is a female (she is in front in this pic)

..That's all, hope you enjoy!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Awsome pics!! I just love ducks obviously since i hae six!! he he he he!! they look fabulous, i take it they dont like the snow???? Mine Love it!! all my chickens stay inside when there is snow, except for the ducks!! they are always outside playing!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Awww the 6 th photo looks like the duck is telling the other a secret lol.

Your ducks are beautiful, the water sure freezes fast now so I have to change it like every 4 to 6 hours but your ducks look chubby and warm for the winter.

the ducks are so cute! i don't think i've ever seen ducks in snow before.lol
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Aww, your ducks are adorable! You picked up all three at once? I had ducks before and picking one up was sometimes quite an experience!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks everyone!

Yes, they love the snow, there barn is the old horse barn, but a door is left open with a fenced in area for them to go outside while staying safe from the fox, mountain lions, and coyotes around. They just love the barn and they don't like to leave!

Argranade: Wow, that would suck to have to change the water so often! I have a heater that I put in there water bucket that keeps it unthawed, it is a lifesaver!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Pretty ducks! What are their names????

Here is a pic. of the ducks I have now.

Troy

Sherekhan (the brown one)

Faith

Diego

Snowbell (the one in front)

Striker
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

They don't have names. I think these are the first ducks I've had that I haven't named! Poor babies.. I with them being a year and a half old now I should probably name them...

I LOVE Sherekhan, what breed is he/she??
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

Here are pics of my Ducks!!

This is my cayuga Drake, Waddles

My Crested Female, Sweet Pea

the whole gang together! Launchpad, Puddles, Quackers, Ebony, Waddles, and Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea with Puddles, Quackers, and Ebony
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Quote Originally Posted by Genny
    Pretty ducks! What are their names????

Here is a pic. of the ducks I have now.

Troy

Sherekhan (the brown one)

Faith

Diego

Snowbell (the one in front)

Striker
    I Love your Ducks!! I am hoping to get more next spring, gonna hatch my own in my incubator!
    Maggie,

I've Been Boo'd!!

Wow! So many ducks! They all look so pretty and happy! It is kind of funny seeing ducks in snow, but I've seen them in snow before since I live in Nova Scotia Canada, and most of the ducks don't actually go south for the winter here. It's kind of funny until I drive by a pond and see a duck stuck in ice, then I want to help him get out. Anyways, gorgeous duckys!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

So pretty. Ducks are nice to look at. I fished an injured duck out of the pond one year just before it froze over. That was in CA then and it was the only year if froze over while we were there, at least totaly over. We fed them regular and was pretty funny watching them slip all over the ice.

Your ducks are so pretty! It looks like you got some new additions since teh last time I saw your ducks!

My ducks got so excited when they found saw their first snow! They still love going into the little tiny drifts we still have!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I LOVE Sherekhan, what breed is he/she??

Hey, thanks tobys my baby, Sherekhan is a khaki campbell duck.

Crittercrazy, you should definitely get some more ducks! They're so much fun! You'd love it. What kind of ducks are the black ones you have? They sure are different looking, and very pretty!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*