Thread: Gorgeous Gracie

Gorgeous Gracie

Gracie, you are beautiful, and quite a typical Russian Blue. As you and your owner know, Blues are very "one person" cats; and you've certainly chosen your person well! You are so like my friend's Russian Blue, Dana; same personality traits.

You and your owner enjoy your special day together!

Happy Holidays.
    Barbara

Gracie

Gracie,
    What a pretty little gray kitty you are! It sounds like you are very sweet and so close to your daddy. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Gracie most certainly is a very beautiful cat, and what a good friend you have to give you such a wonderful gift! I'll bet you have never had a better present!

You know that today you have to spoil Gracie? You need to give her even more attention than usual, and perhaps some little food treats too. Nothing is too good for such a pretty Cat of the Day!

Gracies such a sweet Cat, thats so much purrsonality and sweetness in that little package.
    And shes the Purrfect Companion for her Guardians and they must love having Gracie as a true blue Friend.
    The Found Cats all send Gracie a Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For BEING GRACIE COTD!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

A beautiful Blue!

Wow! Looking at you Gracie I see the resemblance to my beloved Blue who passed away last year. Like you he was super affectionate with me only, and a magnificent friend and companion.

Enjoy your special day and all the love you can get!

^..^Katelf~t~

Gracie is a beautiful cat. I have always liked Russian Blues and she represents her breed well. You are lucky to have such a sweet cat!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

What a regal, royal, beautiful Russian Blue you are, Gracie! And what a blessing you are to your dear, doting Dad. I think it's clear, he's smitten, and no wonder! What guy wouldn't succumb to the unrequited love of a girl as devoted, as gentle and loving as you! Now your Dad may have another young lady vying for his attentions, but I think we know who his one true love is, don't we Gracie! If I were the GF, I'd be jealous too! Gracie and her Dad, better together!!! Congratulations to you precious Gracie, Cat of the Day! I have no doubts that today will be an EXTRA special day for you and your wonderful Dad! Long and happy life to you beautiful Gracie, our most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Gracie! You look just like my Cassie! You sound like one exceptionally intelligent kitty. And affectionate, too ... I'm jealous! Please ask your Dad to pet your beautiful head for me. With this goofy weather over the past week or so I hope you and your Dad are safe and warm in Iowa. Purrs and head bops from very cold Illinois.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-08-2006 at 11:16 AM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gracie, I have to agree, you are absolutely gorgeous!!! ♥♥♥

I'm so glad your daddy shared your wonderful picture with us today!!!
    I'm sure you keep him tightly wrapped around your dainty velvet paw!!!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As devoted and mysterious as a cat Jeannie (as in "I Dream of")

Living with beautiful Gracie sounds like sharing your home with a mischevious, adoring Genie who only lives to adore and to serve if only she can bask in the warmth of your loving caress for a few moments more! What an ideal friend to have. Best of health and happiness to you both.

From my Gracie to your Gracie, Happy Cat of the Day!

Beautiful Gracie! I always thought Russian blues were elegant, regal cats, and you, Gracie, certainly live up to that reputation. Your dad sure loves you a lot and the feeling is mutual, isn't it, Gracie? Watch out for that GF; don't let her steal your dad's affections! On the other hand, it might be to your advantage, Gracie, to make friends with her. You are a great COTD, Gracie, and I hope you have many more years of health and happiness with your loving family.