Thread: SnoBall

Hybrid View

SnoBall

SnoBall,
    You are soooo cute! I can understand how you were able to win over your daddy. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Darling SnoBall, how could anybody resist your chams, sweetheart? You are a beautiful energetic kitten and a lap-snuggler too! Adorable.

Many congratulations on your great honour today. I hope you have the best day ever, filled with everything your little heart desires. You deserve that for being our beautiful Cat of the Day!

SnoBall

You really are a beauty! My late husband also "hated cats"; can you guess whose lap my Siamese was always on? And who he purred for? You guessed it, not me! Cats give such comfort to people and ask for so little in return: food, shelter, medical care when needed, and a warm human lap!

Enjoy your special day, and many years to come with your family.
    Barbara

HOW COULD ANYBODY "NOT WANT YOU ANY MORE" ?

Well it's HER loss, you are better off without her and with your new Mummy and Daddy.

And it sounds like you're doing just fine.

Enjoy your special day, scrumptious little SnoBall!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

What a cutie pie!

Snoball is precious. And I'm glad you talked your husband into taking in a cat. Cats are irresistible.

I'm a guy and I LOVE cats. I know why men don't want a cat. They think it's beneath their manhood. Men think, "Oh, a guy has to have a big ol' dog that barks and scares the neighborhood kids. I gotta have a pet that's as tough as I am. Blah, blah, blah." Whatever.

Men need to chill and realize that cats have been around since saber tooth tigers and are the world's most perfect killing machine. That is why they're referred to as 'natural born killers.' Now why wouldn't a guy want an animal who is considered to be the world's natural born killer? I love my little NBK.

What a delight!

SnoBall you little devil you! You have won my heart too! Congrats on being the Cat of the Day!

What a cutie! Glad you were able to convert your new dad to being a cat person! Congrats on your special day, SnoBall!

Snoball you are such a beautiful cat with such a sweet face!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

SnoBall what a charmer you are!!! No wonder your daddy fell for you too!!! Who wouldn't??? ♥♥♥

What a treat for us to get to see your wonderful picture today and meet you cyberly.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, SnoBall! I have a big smile on my face after reading your wonderful story and seeing your photo. You look a lot like my sister's RB meezer Poco. How smart of you to pick your family! And they thought they were just returning a borrowed trap to the shelter. Silly them. You are precious beyond belief and I like the contrast between your beautiful coat and the border on the rug. I hope your people will keep us updated as you grow and grow! Happy Cat-of-the-Day, and a long and healthy life to you, sweety. Purrs and head bops from very cold Illinois!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi SnoBall! What a great story! It's no wonder that you were able to warm your daddy's heart. Kudos to your meowmie for convincing him to open his heart and home to a kitty.
    Congratulations on being such an adorable Cat of the Day and enjoy the day with your purrents!

**hugs**

Snoball

Snoball, what a beauty you are, with those big blue eyes and that pretty coat of yours. Its no wonder you were able to win your daddy's heart! How fortunate for you that your mommy was so insistent....her patience definitely paid off with a wonderful new family member--I just hope that mom and dad will not give up on dogs forever. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Snoball!! You knew exactly who you had to work on!!! What an intelligent creature, and a real beauty, too!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

OMG! What an adorable little girl! She is so precious! No wonder she melted your hearts. It's amazing that her first owners gave her up, but their loss and your gain. Enjoy watching her grow and become even more beautiful!

Oh, Snoball, I'm in love! You are such a beautiful little kitty and a sweet girl. How could your former human not want you? Snoball, you did a great job converting your dad into a cat lover. Some of the most devoted cat owners are the ones who "didn't like cats." You have a great future ahead of you, Snoball, filled with good health and happiness with the family who love you so much.