Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny things CATS do!

treybabe, I know the Ichiro line-up you're talking about! I love it when Ichiro does that (and obviously it works for him )
    That's adorable that your MC girl does that

Still having computer problems and can't get my e-mail to work too well, so have not been able to send you your pics.
    I am going to scan them anyway and try and see if my comp. will let me post them in a PM to you here at Pet Talk, so be looking for them!
    And oh BTW, we got a new kitten. Started out as a foster, but quickly became more I'll post some pics later this weekend.
    Take care and talk soon.
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

more about Ichiro

Yes, yorkster, and it works for Gusty too. She lines up her jump just right.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I loved reading: Cat Stories by James Herriot who wrote the All Creatures Great and Small series.

so cute- you should get a video of it!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

That's funny!

wow... it's been YEARS since I was here! Meow?

I started this thread way back in 2002 and wanted to see if I could get it going again.... I almost forgot even posting it!

SylviART

Quote Originally Posted by SylviArt
    I have to share this...

I was emptying out my small cloth suitcase from a trip when my black kitty LUCKY jumped in. I closed the lid lightly (not zippered) to see if she would jump out or stay in.

The mama cat MANDY immediately jumped on top of it and laid across the top of the suitcase holding the lid down (like she is trying to keep the youngster in!) and within 2 seconds the baby cat LUCKY flew out. And such an expression! Like how dare you trap me in there? She looked hurt and miffed!

Please share some of your funny KITTY stories! And come by to see my "Cosmik-Kitty" ART site (Cat Art). Click on www.

SYLVI Artist to all FELINES!
    See KITTY ART by SylviAnn
    www.SylviART.com/T-shirts

See KITTY ART for CAT LOVERS!!!

Surprises.

I had forgotten ever posting any of this too. But tonight all of a sudden an email shows up with your post on it. I must have subscribed to this year agos. ROFL.

We had a fun conversation going on...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I loved reading: Cat Stories by James Herriot who wrote the All Creatures Great and Small series.

Quote Originally Posted by treybabe
    I had forgotten ever posting any of this too. But tonight all of a sudden an email shows up with your post on it. I must have subscribed to this year agos. ROFL.

We had a fun conversation going on...
    LoL... it was funny. But it's stranger wondering where I have been for 3 years! (Have you been posting here ALL that time?) YIKES... fell off into my art, moved to a different city, still same lovely meowers, various chronic health problems...

I came back after getting a happy birthday note thru E-mail thru CAT TALK!!! I will be HALF a century tomorrow Oct 14th and cannot get my "arms around that" at all. Oh my!

SylviAnn

Happy Birthday

Well I hope you had a very happy birthday SylviAnn and thank you for reviving this thread or I wouldn't have seen your wonderful artworks. I am totally awestruck and deeply admiring of your talent, innovation, and entrepreneurship! Fantastic!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

LOL! I didn't remember posting on this either, but it was fun to come back and read the posts. I still have the same suitcase.

Where's Yorkster.

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, SylviAnn! I wish you many more!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thanks! Can anyone help me get a SIG pic up? Need html

Birthdays are strange aren't they... the big 50 went seemlessly as I had gone thru the angst and embraced the denial of being OLD.... and just moved thru it and still feel as young as I look.... they say "35" in a friendly way! (men!)

I have not had success with my ART yet and know I am a lousy marketter... (spelling?) and need some money behind my ART and advertising in the real world as in magazines to get anywhere. I hope it's OK to have it in my SIG and share with like minded CAT LOVERS...

Sylvi

Quote Originally Posted by TopCat3
    Well I hope you had a very happy birthday SylviAnn and thank you for reviving this thread or I wouldn't have seen your wonderful artworks. I am totally awestruck and deeply admiring of your talent, innovation, and entrepreneurship! Fantastic!

Balancing act

My cat Indigo - the silent one - likes to explore and do acrobatics. I have seen her, more than once, hop from the top of a dresser to the top of an open closet door and balance there, on that narrow ledge, looking around for the next place to go. She is so funny riding the door back and forth as it wobbles under her weight. (She is a trim kitty, which is why she is able to get around so well - her plump sister Beauty would not have such luck, if she tried.)

Beware the Snake!

My family's cat Mustard (who went his way many years ago) used to be so funny when we gave him catnip. He was ordinarily a very shy, mannerly cat; but when he had sniffed a little catnip, you had to be very, very careful about where you walked. If you walked through the living room, he was likely to be hiding under the coffee table, ready to snake along the ground and pounce. And when I say "snake," he really did look like a snake - running his chin along the ground and wriggling along, until he met his target. Very funny, but a bit scary if you were the "prey!"

My cat, Thomas, always INSISTS on being fed his can of wet food as soon as I wake up. If I don't feed him right away, he will get up on my lap, reach his paw up, and *smack* me. He doesn't do it hard-just kinda smacks me lol. He'll do it until I feed him.
    Also, he seems to have a love/hate relationship with my boyfriend's feet. My bf has a foot odor problem, but my cat insists on always laying by his feet when he's home-even if they reek lol. And at the same time, if my bf and I fight, he'll go to lay by his feet, but then all of a sudden bite them and run to me! Like, *That's what u get for messing with my mama* LOL

How can I stop my MEOWING cat... (meows for play!)

I will be moving soon and will be living above a young couple with a baby.... I stay up late at night but am relatively quiet... keep the TV low ect.

BUT one of my two cats has an irritating and loud habit of meowing when she wants me to PLAY with her at night, or feed her, or change the litter box... In other words she is very vocal and can be heard OUTSIDE the apartment. She will meow sometimes when I step outside so I know!

I am worried that she will disturb my new neighbors. She is now about six years old and I wonder if there is anyway I can quiet her down BESIDES perhaps becoming her SLAVE and playing with her constantly to get her to NOT meow. Perhaps that is all I can do but I tend to NOT do that and get on this computer and ignore her... I have gotten used to the meows and it does not always register anymore. Am I a bad mommy???

Any ideas on quieting my MEOWER kitty?

Sylvi

Please check out my new and cuter page of T-shirts for CAT LOVERS at www.SylviART.com/T-shirts !

Funny things CATS do

First of all I just love all the SylviArt & will buy something as I can decide..

Yes cute suitcase cat story..

My story is one day was home for lunch & had made a sandwich & also took extra lunch meat to the table to feed the cats & was feeding everybody lunchmeat & turned around & My Big Autumn cat was taking the top bread off my sandwich & just going with it..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>