Thread: Absolutely gorgeous Picasso!

Absolutely gorgeous Picasso!

Oh my, as soon as I saw your picture pop up on my screen, I fell in love with you!! You have such a special colouring, the pattern is perfect!!
    I do understand why your meowmie was afraid that someone would adopt you before she got a chance to get you....!
    That story about you being so easily scared, that sounds just like my Inka!!
    Exactly same behaviour: make a sudden unexpected move or noise, and there she jumps 1 meter high, as if her life is in danger...

Congrats on your special day, stunning Picasso!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Picasso

Picasso,
    You are a very adorable kitten and I'm sure you will be really handsome when you're grown. Your eyes are especially pretty. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

What a treat to open COTD.... and find such a handsome little one on my screen! Picasso, your markings are so pronounced! Your white "bib" and "boots" look a lot like my Tabitha's! So cute!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

You are such a great and pretty kitty, when I saw your picture I just wanted to hug you up!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Picasso is such a Masterpiece of a Kitten, and should be sitting on a velvet pillow where Cat Lovers can admire Picassos Purrfect Coloring and Cattitude.
    A Wonderful Cat To Be, we hope to see a lot more of Picasso as he matures into the Cat that the Lord intended for Picasso to be.
    The Found Cats send PIcasso a HUGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW For being PICASSO COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Picasso

Just out of curiosity, why would you want to sneak up on Picasso and yell "Boo" in the first place? Naturally, it would jump, so would you! Some people and some animals are just born a little more nervous than others. A good way to enforce the feeling of fear is to continue scaring a person or pet on purpose. All kittens right up to a year are going to be wild little Indians. There must be 1,000 things in any given room that are possible things to play with or an adventure to have whether it's playing with a shoelace or climbing the drapes, or --- climbing the Christmas tree! Picasso is a beauty. Congratulations on getting your first cat.

he is so beautiful! He must be an angelic kitty, i want to nuzzle him
    Kittens are sweet,
    They land on their feet,
    They are very fuzzy and neat,
    They love you back,
    and that is a cat!

R.I.P. Annie and Hamtaro the hamsters, Smokey the turtle and maybe to Terry the lost turtle

Congratulations on finding a rare quiet moment to capture this little prince in all his beauty! I'm sure he'll be a handsome boy and a wonderful companion as a grown-up cat. Congratulations, little guy!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Picasso you are a charmer for sure!!!

I bout melted into a little puddle when I saw your sweet picture today!!!
    I really enjoyed meeting you and reading your bio.
    You know, if someone snuck up behind me and yelled "BOO!" I'd jump 3 feet in the air too.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picasso is adorable! I wonder if he's interested in your glasses because he sees his reflection in the lenses. I see a foot with pink pads in the foreground; is that Picasso's? It looks too big to be his And oh, that little pink nose. Please pet him for me; he's quite the boy! And a water enthusiast like yesterday's Bengal, Max. Precious! Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, Picasso, sweet little guy.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-06-2006 at 09:58 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Picasso sweetheart, what an exceptionally beautiful little kitten you were! Just last week I got to cuddle a maine coon kitten at a cat show and he was wonderfully soft and fluffy. How I would like to be able to give you a reassuring Cat of the Day cuddle today!

Congratulations, adorable Picasso. I hope you get all the good things that you little heart desires today, and every day.

Yes Picasso, you are perfect just the way you are; a true work of art, exquisite in every way and a dream come true for your kitty craving human! What a lucky family, having a kitty as sweet, gentle, loving and beautiful as you as their "first!" Bet even your Grandpa can't resist your many charms! Congratulations to you precious Picasso, our most handsome, most deserving, extra special Cat of the Day! Hope you're being spoiled rotten today, sweetheart! Hugs and kisses to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Picasso

Picasso, oh, what gorgeous markings--you look just like a work of art!! I really enjoyed reading your purrson's words about you; (s)he has a great talent for writing You sound like such a great kitty--lots of fun, very sweet and funny too. I can see why they like having you around the house. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Picasso!!! You are absolutely ADORABLE!!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

You are certainly a handsome boy, Picasso, much better looking than a painting by that 'other' Picasso! Your mom had to wait a long time for you, but you were worth waiting for. You have all the energy of a young kitty, able to keep going...and going...and going. I'll tell you a secret, Picasso - I jump a foot too when someone comes up in back of me! It's just our sensitive nature. LOL You are a great COTD, Picasso, and I hope you have many years of health and happiness with the family who loves you.