Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SnoBall

SnoBall

SnoBall,
    You are soooo cute! I can understand how you were able to win over your daddy. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Darling SnoBall, how could anybody resist your chams, sweetheart? You are a beautiful energetic kitten and a lap-snuggler too! Adorable.

Many congratulations on your great honour today. I hope you have the best day ever, filled with everything your little heart desires. You deserve that for being our beautiful Cat of the Day!

SnoBall

You really are a beauty! My late husband also "hated cats"; can you guess whose lap my Siamese was always on? And who he purred for? You guessed it, not me! Cats give such comfort to people and ask for so little in return: food, shelter, medical care when needed, and a warm human lap!

Enjoy your special day, and many years to come with your family.
    Barbara

HOW COULD ANYBODY "NOT WANT YOU ANY MORE" ?

Well it's HER loss, you are better off without her and with your new Mummy and Daddy.

And it sounds like you're doing just fine.

Enjoy your special day, scrumptious little SnoBall!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

What a cutie pie!

Snoball is precious. And I'm glad you talked your husband into taking in a cat. Cats are irresistible.

I'm a guy and I LOVE cats. I know why men don't want a cat. They think it's beneath their manhood. Men think, "Oh, a guy has to have a big ol' dog that barks and scares the neighborhood kids. I gotta have a pet that's as tough as I am. Blah, blah, blah." Whatever.

Men need to chill and realize that cats have been around since saber tooth tigers and are the world's most perfect killing machine. That is why they're referred to as 'natural born killers.' Now why wouldn't a guy want an animal who is considered to be the world's natural born killer? I love my little NBK.

What a delight!

SnoBall you little devil you! You have won my heart too! Congrats on being the Cat of the Day!

What a cutie! Glad you were able to convert your new dad to being a cat person! Congrats on your special day, SnoBall!

SnoBall is yet another sweet Cat Of The Future, and we are looking forward to seeing a lot more of Super SnoBall in the future as Sno Ball grows into a Great Gorgeous Cat.
    The Found Cats send a Kitten MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW To SUPER SNOBALL COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are such a precious and gorgeous little cat, Snoball!!! Tons of head-scratchies on your special day!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Snoball, it may have been a cold day in Hades - but it was a warm Florida day when your family found you. And aren't you the clever one to train your male human so rapidly.

There isn't anything quite like a kitty - but he didn't know that did he?

You are so beautiful and deserve to be our very own special CAT OF THE DAY!

SnoBall

SnoBall you are so adorable & yes we guessed how you got your name.. At least got out of the name Hades.. **** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY **** gO for those kitty treats

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

SnoBall!!! Who couldn't love a kitty with a name as sweet as that! What a great story your Mommy shares of how you came to find your way home! Didn't take you long to win over your Daddy, did it! hehe Bet it all it took was one longing gaze from those spectacular peepers of yours and the deal was sealed...mere putty in your paws he was...and is! Congratulations to you beautiful SnoBall, for finding the most wonderful forever family and being named our most deserving, extra special Cat of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! Enjoy your day on center stage and here's to a lifetime of warm snuggles on your Daddy's and Mommy's laps!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Snoball you are such a beautiful cat with such a sweet face!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

SnoBall what a charmer you are!!! No wonder your daddy fell for you too!!! Who wouldn't??? ♥♥♥

What a treat for us to get to see your wonderful picture today and meet you cyberly.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, SnoBall! I have a big smile on my face after reading your wonderful story and seeing your photo. You look a lot like my sister's RB meezer Poco. How smart of you to pick your family! And they thought they were just returning a borrowed trap to the shelter. Silly them. You are precious beyond belief and I like the contrast between your beautiful coat and the border on the rug. I hope your people will keep us updated as you grow and grow! Happy Cat-of-the-Day, and a long and healthy life to you, sweety. Purrs and head bops from very cold Illinois!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678