Thread: #7???

#7???

We didn't manage to grab any of the kittens yet but...there has been a mostly white with a litte beige adult male hanging around for about a month or more. Yesterday was my birthday and I had taken the day off to just hang out with my furrballs...walked into the kitchen to see a little white face looking in. Couldn;t resist that for long, grabbed some food and headed out. Usually when he would see us he'd run, but not this time, came right to me, rubbing and purring. He wanted attention more than food. I finally got back into the house and hubby went out. Same thing..yesterday was the coldest day so far this year, so I was going to find a way to get him in to warm up. We figured out how to divide the house (again) and hubby went back out. I heard him saying "Well, come on...." then the door closed. Yup, number 7 is currently residing in the basement, safe, warm, and well fed I named him Sprocket as his face reminds me of Sprocket from Fraggle Rock (if anyone remembers him). We are trying to find him a home as we really can not add another to the herd but I wanted to share that...will try for a few pictures tonight when we get home.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Aww! Welcome little Sprocket. He sounds cute!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Thank you for getting Sprocket in the house and out of the cold!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Now, if only momma cat and the kittens would be that agreeable!

This is momma cat in the first picture. The second is Sherman looking in the back door...please ignore my really ugly back porch....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mommacat.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	32190   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	letmeinsherman.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	32191  

I LOVE Sprocket from Fraggle Rock!!!

Bless you for taking him in out of the cold. I wish you all the best of luck in finding him a new home.

Mama is such a pretty girl and those babies of hers.......A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!! I don't know how you can resist that adorable widdle face looking in at you.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

What beautiful babies!!!! Great job!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thats how they get in here too. Those little faces looking in the window does it everytime!!!

I'm glad he's warm and safe now.

YAHOO!!!! Sprocket has a new home! The son of one of hubby's co-workers is interested in giving Sprocket a home! YAHOO!!!!! They are good people, he would most certainly be spoiled rotton and I would have contact with them to know how he is doing...definitely a HUGE win-win situation!

I will get a picture soon so you can all see how sweet he is before he goes to his new home...oh yeah, hubby said that we will need to move Sprocket to his mom's for the remainder of the fostering time or he'll (hubby) get too attached

#7???

Woo Hoo Sprocket a nice warm & well feed home.. Cant wait for pictures.. You sound adorable.. Thanks to Meowmomie & Dad for getting you indoors..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Celebrated too soon. Sprocket does not have a furrever home yet. The co-worker of my hubby said her son isn;t ready to make a committment ok whatever...I have a strong feeling we are going to keep him. Hubby is getting really attached...I'm trying not to.