Thread: Pics of Snow (my kitty)

Pics of Snow (my kitty)

Since I never really introduced myself, i thought I should. Im Emily and my kitty is named Snow. She was found in Aug of '05 outside. I live in a trailer park, and cant even describe what I have to witness here. There are so many cats, strays, feral, owned but not taken care of... its hard. Snow here was rather friendly and I assume wandered away from home, she was probably 7-8wks when we found her. I had a kitty previous to her, Penny was a absolutly beautiful torti, I named her after her many copper markings. Sadly she just never came home one day. I try to keep my cats inside, but they have so much desire to get out, and I have 4 young kids so its hard. I kept Penny indoor for over a year and she was spayed and spent most of her time on the porch when I finally started letting her go out. She never went far and was always right there, I knew the first hour I couldnt find her that something happened. She was extremely friendly, I do hope someone maybe took her instead of the various alternatives. Anyways, here are many pics of Snow.

This is within a few weeks of finding her

These two were around last christmas

Same time frame, funny angle. I wish her eyes looked better in this pic

More below......

These are from the first time she met another kitty. The other cat is my Moms boyfriends cat.. she loves to go bye bye like a dog in the car, she visits now and then.

A better one of kitty (thats her name) She was rescued by moms boyfriend, she was somewhat wild when she came around and very young. He never had or liked a cat. Well kitty was obviously not well and he finally took her in and to the vet. She had a large abcess with a huge maggot in it, she was only about 9wks. She is partially deaf, and more dog than cat. lol He loves her too.

Most recent of Snow

Awwwww, sweet pics!!!! What a cute name for an almost black cat: SNOW
    I love the pics where she is meeting Kitty!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Cute little Snow My blacky princess Jasmine says Hi and Puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrs! She thinks Snow is very pretty

Yeah she is white in her armpits and a triangle on her belly. My husband named her. Growing up I had a all black cat named red, because she had a reddish brown fleck in one of her otherwise green eyes. We had gotten her out of a dumpster where she was taking up living.

Pics of Snow (my kitty)

Adorable kitties & Welcome to Pet Talk

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

AWWWW what a pretty girl your Snow is. Thank you for sharing her story and pictures with us. I'm also sorry about your cat Penny. She sounds like she was a real lovebug. I would also like to think that someone else took her in and pray that she is doing well. Did you try to put up posters or ask around the trailer park if anyone saw her?

Your Mom's boyfriends cat Kitty, is a very beautiful cat. I love the way Snow is quietly sneaking up to her. Too cute.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

what a funny name for a black kitty. she is very cute, you must love her so much!
    Kittens are sweet,
    They land on their feet,
    They are very fuzzy and neat,
    They love you back,
    and that is a cat!

R.I.P. Annie and Hamtaro the hamsters, Smokey the turtle and maybe to Terry the lost turtle

Snow is a very pretty girl! Welcome to PT.
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

The Found Cats, Porch Cats and I would All love to say how welcome Snow is on Pet Talk, and send Snow and Her Guardians a GREAT FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWW And WELCOME!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS