Thread: UPDATE: FOUND A HOME FOR PREGNANT MOM Desperate Plea for HELP PREGNANT MOM CAT!!!!

UPDATE: FOUND A HOME FOR PREGNANT MOM Desperate Plea for HELP PREGNANT MOM CAT!!!!

Hi All,

I'm sure you all remember me and the one cat I've been trying to find a home for the mom cat that lives outside my apartment. Well tonight she came by and she is very pregnant. I'm going to be taking her to the vets tomorrow to make sure she and her babies are okay.

I really need a foster home for her and would be willing to travel around PA if someone is able to take her in.

I have a small one bedroom apartment with 5 cats and I don't have spare room for her.

Please if someone can help I would be so grateful. I will even help with finding her a home as well as her babies.

Please someone help me.

Thank you.

Melissa
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 12-06-2006 at 12:43 PM.

I wish I could help, but I live in Canada, and have no transport.
    We are sending Our Prayers for that Poor Momma Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Melissa...hope you find someone...have you posted this on the State College site?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Cathy,

I have posted there and I have contacted several other people hoping that someone would give in but nothing yet.

Melissa

Bless you and thank you for helping this pregnant mama. I pray that all is well with her and her babies and that you will be able to find someone who can take her so that she doesn't have her babies outside again.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

What about Best Friends??? They might know someone...

Update !!!! Yeah!!!!

You won't believe this but I got a home for mom cat. This lady called me the other night about her and wanted to know more information and I told her and then the next day she called again and said her newphew would take the mom cat and he had a separate bedroom for her to have her babies and once she has her babies then the aunt will take the mom cat and maybe one of her babies as well.

I'm so happy she found a home, I was upset last night having to say goodbye to her but she will be much better off.

Also, I took mom cat to the vets yesterday and they said she weighs 9 lbs. 12 ouces and that it looks like she will have 3 babies and maybe a 4th.

She is due in 1-2 weeks.

I can't wait and I hope the people will keep me updated on her...the aunt did call me last night and said they got her situated and she was doing just fine...she was purring and very friendly which I'm so glad to hear.

Gotta run,

Thanks for the prays...now I just need to work on her son outside my apartment and get him to become friendly so I can find him a home.

Melissa

Do you think the new people will have mom spayed after the kittens are weaned? And the kittens spayed/neutered also?

This is really good news!

hugs!

Cathy,

I have a ticket to get the mom fixed after the babies are weaned. As for the kittens if she keeps one then I know she will fix them and I'm sure if I help find the kittens a home that they will be fixed.

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Do you think the new people will have mom spayed after the kittens are weaned? And the kittens spayed/neutered also?

This is really good news!

hugs!

You did GOOD

It's hard enough to find a home for a cat, much less a pregnant female. Excellent news.