Thread: Crazy question.. maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by pitc9
    I Looooooooove my Dyson Animal!!
    Love it
    Love it
    Loooove it.
    Won't EVER own another brand!!

Did I mention that I love my Dyson?

With the amount of Fur that's in my house... ugh... I SHOULD run it everyday, but only get around to it a few times a week.

Please tell us what vacuum cleaner you REALLY like!

I swear by my Electrolux. It cleans like a dream but I still have to vacuum 2x a week cause Mz Klo just sheds.

I've been Boooo'd!

omg did you notice we ahve the same coloured JRT Jack has more markings but omg they are exactly the same colour white and rust - how long have you had her I bought Jack from a breeder and we have him 2 years now and he is lively but loves to snuggle down at night and especially loves to crawl under my duvet when my husband is away working and sleeps on my feet.

Millie is my rescue she is in my signature and we have her a year and she just loves to lick you and cuddle she would lick you all over and start again when she had finished she is very affectionate.

Quote Originally Posted by steelergrl
    Jackmilliesmom- Mine is a short-haired too and she sheds more than my bf's wire-haired JRT. My vet gave me stuff to put in her food and it has not helped at all. Thank you so much for the advice. I will try some baby oil- I try using the lint brush on her too. She loves it, but it doesn't help too much. Attached is a fairly recent picture of her- I adopted her from a rescue. She is the love of my life- very calm (unlike most JRTs) and loves having her belly rubbed.
    jackmilliesmom

Thanks to Michelle (Kittycats_Delight) for my wonderful
    cheerful and special signature and avatar!!!!!!

**I'VE BEEN FROSTED**

Quote Originally Posted by Vela
    I use the Dyson, won't use anything else now that I've used that.
    Same here. I love my Dyson. Wouldn't own anything else
    But with 3 hairy dogs I have to vacuumn at least once and day, and if I don't have any shoes on my socks still get hairy...lol!

And as for the price, right now at Wal-Mart they have the Dyson Original for only $378.42 I haven't seen it cheaper any where else.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

They do look alike!

Jackmilliesmom- I did notice that they look almost identical. I love it! Yours is beautiful too. My Stitch is such a loving dog. I fell asleep on the couch last night and she fell asleep next to me on her beanbag chair under her blanket. I got her a little over 2 months ago and cannot imagine my life without her. The vet thinks she is about 15-16 months old. She follows me everywhere I go and loves to snuggle in my bed as well.

Boy you guys are scaring me. I've never had a dog that shed much. Even with the cat we don't need to vaccuum weekly and their isn't hair everywhere. Our vaccuum cost less than a hundred dollars and it does a fine job for our house. It will be a new experience to have a dog that sheds a lot some day.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I just got the Dirt Devil its red & bagless and has 2 giant funnels and a real strong hose attachment, i have 2 dogs and they shed soooo bad i vacuum for real at least 2 times a day and still have hairy socks! LOL
    I spent almost 200.00 but if i could afford it i would have a Dyson too!