Thread: Bailey

Bailey

Hello Bailey, What a sweet little face you have. You remind me so much of the hamster my daughter had also named Bailey. She was a sweet sweet little girl who passed away on 10.13.06. We miss her lots. I hope you get lots of yummy treats on your special day. I know you give tons of love to your owner. Here is a kiss XXXX for that precious little face.

Oh, Bailey, you are very cute! How interesting that you like broccoli and coriander! I hope you have a very special day and that you get to play with your rodent wheel and eat your favorite foods. From your photo it looks like your coat is very soft. Please ask your person to give you a pat for me. Happy Pet-of-the-Day to you, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bailey you are so adorable!!! ♥♥♥

Wouldn't I love to give you kisses on your sweet little head!!!
    That is such a wonderful picture of you!!! I'm so glad your guardian shared it with us!!!

I hope you get an extra goodie or two for being our special Pet of the Day today!

Congratulations, sweetie!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are just precious - surely a gift from God. Have a wonderful long life with your human - you are well loved and appreciated.

Bailey the Wonderful

Bailey, that face caught my attention this evening, and I had to say Hello! You must too cute wunning on your wodent wheel!!!
    Salutations, and all that jazz, to one cute Wodent!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Hi Bailey!!! Oh, what a precious hammie you are! hehe I'm late extending my congrats and in part that's because I was at the pet store today, picking up presents for my furkids! While I was there I fell in love with an adorable, lone, little hammie that looked just like YOU! It's been awhile, many years, but hopefully one day soon I will be able to share my home and heart with a hammie as special as you! Your devoted guardian is one lucky girl/guy having a furkid as gentle, as sweet as joyful as you! Congratulations to you adorable Bailey, PET OF THE DAY! Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration with your family, lots of hugs, kisses, bok choy, broccoli, cilantro, you know the drill! Gentle cuddles and kisse to you sweetheart

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~