Thread: Fluffy calico Whiskers!

Fluffy calico Whiskers!

Awww, what a gorgeous fluffy belly you have, dear Whiskers!! In fact you look a lot like my own Maya, and she loves to show off her belly like you too
    Lots of belly-rubs to you!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Whiskers

Whiskers,
    You are a very handsome cat and that picture of you is so cute. Who can resist a good "belly photo" of a kitty? It's great that you have a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Ohhhhh Whiskers! I would just LOVE to bury my face in your fluffy tummy and run my motor on you like I do on my P. K.'s tummy. You are a most handsome kitty and look like you are spoiled rotten!

Have a marvelous celebration today and perhaps some juicy, green grass and a bug, or two.
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Whiskers is so sublimely happy in his bed, the very picture of a Truly Happy Cat Companion.
    You can see that Whiskers has the Purrfect Cat Home, with loving Guardians who care for his every need.Thats the life than every Pet needs, to be warm safe and loved.
    The Found Cats All send a Sleeepy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To WONDERFUL WHISKERS COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, Whiskers ... I laughed out loud when I saw you all stretched out on your kitty hammock! You look like you're waiting for someone to come along and give your tummy a rub. I also like your beautiful, fluffy tail. Could you ask your person to put this kitty kiss onto you from me: [xx]. Have a wonderful day, cutie cat! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Purrs and head bops from Illinois!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Whiskers, You Hambone You!!!

You're just a showoff at heart, aren't you? You just know no one will be able to resist you when you ham it up like that, huh? What a smart kitty you are! You deserve all the attention you get! Enjoy your special day, Whiskers!

A shout out to my childhood cat Whiskers up at the Rainbow Bridge, please be there to greet me with all the other kitties when I get there, OK? I love you and miss you, Wish-Kiss!!!

Valerie
    Kitty Godmother Rescues
    Van Nuys, California, USA

P.S. Say a prayer of thanks, fellow kitty lovers, this weekend I found a wonderful home for my latest rescue, an adorable, sleek tuxedo boy I called "Freddie" because he was just so dapper, like Fred Astaire!

Time for a belly rub!!!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Whiskers could you look any more laid back and comfy not to mention adorable??? I doubt it!!!

What a big grin your wonderful picture gave me today, sweetheart!!!
    I'm so glad your guardian shared it with us and we got to meet you cyberly!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh sweet Whiskers! You are so adorable, lying there with your belly up for all to kissie and rub! I love your kitty hammock.... looks like it is maybe a favorite place to sleep???!!!!

Congratulations on COTD! ENjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

congrats whiskers! you have such a fuzzy tummy! i could nuzzle you all day!
    Kittens are sweet,
    They land on their feet,
    They are very fuzzy and neat,
    They love you back,
    and that is a cat!

R.I.P. Annie and Hamtaro the hamsters, Smokey the turtle and maybe to Terry the lost turtle

When I saw your picture on the screen, I reached and tickled your tummy!! How could I resist???HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Whiskers

Whiskers, what a great picture--I want so much to squeeze your fluffy tummy!! It sounds like you are a very happy boy and very lucky to have such a wonderful care giver....and she's lucky to have you around to fill the void that was left when she lost her first cat. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Add me to you list of adoring friends and fans, Whiskers Thanks so much for writing us...your autobio. was most entertaining! And you remind me so much of big boy Mr. B who recently left for the Rainbow Bridge. You guys could be twins and he loved to nap paws up, just like you! I was visiting the SPCA today and it was heartwrenching, seeing so many adorable, deserving kitties in need of a loving home. But coming home and reading your story, knowing that one extra special, deserving kitty found his way home to a devoted forever family, helped to ease the sadness! Thanks for the smiles precious one and congratulations on your much deserved, special day of honor! Congratulations to Whiskers, our cute as can be, most lovable Cat of the Day Long and happy life to you Whiskers!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are one gorgeous boy Whiskers! Who could resist your furry tummy and those little footsies in the air? You have the perfect forever home where you will be loved and cherished for many, many years to come. You are a great COTD, Whiskers!