Thread: Allow me to introduce myself!

Allow me to introduce myself!

Hello Pet Talk People & Pets!
    My name is Cindy and I live in California with my boyfriend, Bruce and our "kids".
    Taz is my "fat cat" that I have had since 1995, so I put his age to be about 11 years. I guess he is a Tabby cat. I got him from a family that loved him as much as I do, but couldn't keep him due to the fact that two of the family members were allergic to him. He has endured MANY moves with me over the past 11 years and has been a trooper with getting use to new homes and roommates pets. Usually for the first month or so he would hide under the covers on the bed. (attached photo of this)
    Our "baby girl" is Zoee. We got Zoee when my boyfriends Cocker Spaniel had to be put down because he had an abcyst on his lung. The house was way too quiet, although Taz would disagree with that. So we found Zoee online when the family she was originally placed with couldn't keep her due to the mom of the house being allergic to her. Zoee is a Blue Merle Australian Shepherd and will be two years old in January.
    The kids get along okay. Zoee likes to run up to Taz to play and then he hisses and swats at her (he has only scratched her a couple of times). I actually got a picture of them curled up in a chair together, I'll attach that one as well.
    Taz enjoys running up and down the hallway, which sounds like a herd of elephants, LOL. He also enjoys laying in the patches of sun by the doors.
    Zoee enjoys going for walks in the park, playing frisbee and fetch with dad, and going to the lake, boating and swimming.
    The picture of Zoee by herself was taken the first day we brought her home.
    (I'm sorry, I don't know how else to put these on other than attachments)

I could go on about these two for days, but I'll stop now.

So far I LOVE this site and could just sit here and read for hours. I look forward to getting to know other people and their pets.

Cindy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01462.JPG 
Views:	260 
Size:	779.2 KB 
ID:	32111   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00825.JPG 
Views:	260 
Size:	928.1 KB 
ID:	32113   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4080005.JPG 
Views:	278 
Size:	387.7 KB 
ID:	32114   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tazzoeechair.JPG 
Views:	286 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	32123  
    Last edited by Taz_Zoee; 12-02-2006 at 03:18 PM.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Lovely to meet you and your furkids!

I have three cats, a mother and two daughters who wandered into my garden one day and felt that I should look after them. They are still here 11 years later but more in the house than the garden, well in this weather anyway.

I look forward to hearing lots more about your furry babies!

Hi Cindy. Welcome to Pet Talk. My name is Terry and I have two Chihuahuas, Daisy and Delilah. They're pictured below. Your kids are adorable!! My son has two tri black Aussies. Those dogs have more energy than five dogs put together. I hope you love it here!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Welcome to Pet Talk!
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Hello! Welcome to PT, I'm Almita and i'm owned by Muneca, Chiquita, Chiquis, and Brie. Muneca is a shih tzu, so is Chiquita. Chiquis is a chihuahua, and Brie is a pit bull. I'm from Arizona.

Your two pets are adorable really love zoee she's adorable.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

to Pet Talk Cindy !!

My name is Lut, and I am proudly owned by 4 cats, a bunny and many fishes
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Thank you!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I knew when I first visited this site that I would be addicted. I cannot go one day without checking in to at least see the animals of the day.

Thank you!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Welcome to PT