Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sammy

Blog Entries

Sammy

Mew, meeeow SAMMY -- from me, Norman the King and my baby brother Felix the Prince. You are one very handsome cat. Your story is like mine -- except I was adopted when I was 8!!! Felix was adopted when he was just 1, both of us adopting our purr~ents in 2006.

Like you our purr~ents needed pussycat loving after their beloved Sasha went to Rainbow Bridge. We are filling the "pussycat loving" quote above & beyond the call of duty

Your purr~ents realize how lucky they are that you reached out and touched them by paw -- mew-mew, we're both sure you feel very lucky to have such loving purr~ents. Like your Meowmie said -- we hope you live in good health for years and years and years.

Catgratulations on being our extremely handsome and special Cat of the Day.

purrs & kittykisses from me, Norman & my baby brother, Felix
    and 100,000 kisses from our KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a great story, Sammy! Looks like you ''paw-picked' your new purrents and they happily obliged.

You sound like such a fun guy, loving and entertaining at the same time. And, I am impressed that you a such a dental hygiene fanatic!! Your vet must be soo happy!

Have a wonderful day today and I hope you get extra treats, kisses, and scritches. You deserve it all!!!

Congratulations, handsome Sammy!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Sammy

Sammy,
    You are a very handsome kitty and look playful in your picture. It's good you found a good home. It sounds like your humans couldn't resist your charm. I too have a cat that says "mama!" Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Sweet Sammy

Sammy, what a great job you did picking your parents that way. And Parents, thank you for adopting a "mature" cat rather than a kitten; you both needed each other for a reason, and found each at exactly the right time. Many many years together are wished for all of you!
    Barbara

Sensational Sammy!

Sammy:
    Not only did your "poeple" know a great cat when they picked you out at the shelter [Kudos to them] but someone is a great photographer!

You are gorgeous.....although I'm partial towards tabby's like you!

Have a purrrr-fect life and congrat's on being the COTD.

Meows from: Pearl, Keiko & June

Please Neuter/spay your pets......adopt your next pet from your shelter or rescue org.
    Jasmine's Mom

Super Sammy, you are such a Handsome Stud of A Cat.
    All the Lady Cats must think you would be a Catch.
    Certainly the Found Cat Ladies think that you are the Cats Meoow.
    We are All sending Sammy a Found Cat Howl a BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To SENSATIONAL SAMMY COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sammy is a great cat with pretty eyes. He found the right home!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

Lucky Kitty Parents of Sammy

What a wonderful beautiful kitty you are, Sammy, I know to your parents you are the most wonderfullest kitty in the whole wide world! I hope you enjoy being extra spoiled on your special day!

Kitty lovers everywhere, say a prayer for the kitties of the world who don't have a forever home, and open your hearts if ever you see a sad little ball of fur fallen by the wayside. There is always someone who will give them a home if you just give them a "leg up in life."

Valerie
    Kitty Godmother Rescues
    Van Nuys, California, USA

Sammy, you are handsome and cute- just the ideal of a tabby boy. Plus you are very clever - you can even talk human!
    I am so glad your purrents understood you well so that now you have a great life.
    Congratulations to you

Sammy!! What a handsome and one cool kitty are you!!!! Who could resist your charms!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sammy you are such a charmer!!! ♥♥♥

No wonder your humans fell for you, they just couldn't help themselves after seeing your sweet face!!!
    Sounds like you have a very happy life and are loved very much.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are too sweet, Sammy! The camera sure does love you, handsome!!! What a fab feline model you make, not only for the camera but for felines, worldwide! I must say, you have exquisite taste in humans, Sammy...two thumbs up on your selection of furparents! What a heavenly match was made that fateful day at the shelter and what a most fitting way for your parents to mark their anniversary, welcoming into their home and hearts, such a loving creature! Just one question, do you really love having your toofies brushed? You truly ARE special! Hugs and kisses to you sweet, super Sammy, our extra special and most deserving CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy a very happy, fun filled "top cat" day, sweetheart!

Look at you Sammy, playing for the camera! You are one gorgeous kitty, and I am glad that you picked your purrents! Sounds like everyone is happy!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Sweet Sammy

I agree with the previous writers! Sammy, you are an amazing kitty guy - handsome, social, and SMART! I wish you a very long, happy and healthy life with your purr-ents. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, gorgeous guy! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

awww you look so cute with your blue collar sitting underneath the chair
    Kittens are sweet,
    They land on their feet,
    They are very fuzzy and neat,
    They love you back,
    and that is a cat!

R.I.P. Annie and Hamtaro the hamsters, Smokey the turtle and maybe to Terry the lost turtle