Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free To A Good Home

Free To A Good Home

A coworker of mine has a cocker spaniel that he no longer can keep. They moved into a new home and Cody can not come inside because he will make the house dirty! Go Figure! He has been tied to a runner for quite a while and doesn't get much exercise. He has a shelter for when it rains and is given food and water.

This coworker also has a maltese that lives indoors. But they want to keep him. I want to try and find Cody a home. He deserves better.

He is a brown and white cocker spaniel. AKC registered. 5 years old. He is free to a good home. Is up to date with his shots and housebroken.

Ohhhh after meeting Tucker I would LOVE a cocker, but I just don't have the room for one yet

What a shame that any dog has to have such a terrible life. I bet he's just beyond himself with boredom and lonliness. I am glad you are trying to find him a home and I hope he gets a better life then what he's been given currently. Poor guy bad owners

Good luck, Souraya. And good luck Cody.

Leslie, Cody doesn't get walked, bathed, paid any attention, etc... He gets food and water. That's all. They have Solomon, the maltese that they fuss over, walk, cuddle with, etc... It pisses me of so terribly much!

Is your co-worker rehomeing his children too? They
    have been known to make a house very dirty.

Some people.....

I wish you the best of luck to get this little dog a "real"
    home, where he can become a family member .

SkinKids "Free to a Good Home"...

Originally posted by lizbud
    Is your co-worker rehomeing his children too? They have been known to make a house very dirty.
    If they have any SkinKids; I bet the idea has been considered!

SOME people shouldn't have Kids - either Skin *OR* Fur covered!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Re: SkinKids "Free to a Good Home"...

Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke

SOME people shouldn't have Kids - either Skin *OR* Fur covered!
    AMEN!

Sorry, Molly, I have been away for the weekend.

I went on petfinder.com and looked at the Pets Wanted section and contacted a few people. One replied and said she was interested. I told her that I would like to visit her house and have her fill out an application. I am in the process of putting one together. I want to make sure Cody goes to a good home. If things don't work out with her, I will definetly contact you. Cody is a sweetheart.

As for the comment about rehoming the skin kids, I could agree more! The thing that kills me is that they got another dog after they moved into the new home and he stays in doors and gets pampered. Argggg

I'm going to use the same phrase that DoggiesAreTheBest used.
    It pisses me off also that someone could do this to an animal. Can't come inside cause he will dirty the house. I have never heard of anything so ridiculous in my life. It just breaks my heart thinking about this poor dog out there, looking at the house and wondering what the hell he did to deserve this inhumane treatment, while the other spoiled brat has the lap of luxury.
    I hope you find a good home for him where he will receive lots of love and attention, and i'm sure you will make sure of it also.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I waited until I cooled off a bit before posting...this guy is a moron and shouldn't be able to have another animal. I'm being very judgemental here, which I know I'm not supposed to be, but, I hope the guy rots. Souraya, like I said, you know our door is always open to poochies in need. Keep us up to date.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

I know, I know. Molly. It makes you sick, doesn't it. I cann't even look at the guy. He disgusts me. I will update you on Cody's status.

My pups are well worth the mess! My clothes, sofa, floors, and basically every surface imaginable get covered in fur at an exponentially higher rate than I can clean it up. My carpet has stains from where dirty paws, wagging tails knocking over drinks, and upset tummies (yuck) made their mark. Not once have I ever looked at my dogs and wished they weren't there so I sould have a clean house. My dogs are a blessing to me and I am lucky that they have chosen me to be their mommy. A person that sees an animal as a mere object and not a blessed soul is not a person that should ever have a pet. When an animal is tossed away, abused, and neglected, it is a true tragedy on the part of the human race. If you can look at an innocent animal, a creature that gives unconditional love and wants nothing more than to please you and be taken care of, and not feel love and pity for it, you are not a person I want to know.

Originally posted by pupper-lover
    My pups are well worth the mess! My clothes, sofa, floors, and basically every surface imaginable get covered in fur at an exponentially higher rate than I can clean it up. My carpet has stains from where dirty paws, wagging tails knocking over drinks, and upset tummies (yuck) made their mark. Not once have I ever looked at my dogs and wished they weren't there so I sould have a clean house. My dogs are a blessing to me and I am lucky that they have chosen me to be their mommy. A person that sees an animal as a mere object and not a blessed soul is not a person that should ever have a pet. When an animal is tossed away, abused, and neglected, it is a true tragedy on the part of the human race. If you can look at an innocent animal, a creature that gives unconditional love and wants nothing more than to please you and be taken care of, and not feel love and pity for it, you are not a person I want to know.
    DITTO!!!
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

Originally posted by pupper-lover

No kidding! To us all on PetTalk, our pets mean the world to us! I'd do anything for Anna and Rosie, after all, we have Anna back to normal after she got hit by a car, we spent about $500 on her leg, etc. I don't know what I'd do without my babies. - Rachel
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

The lady that was interested is no longer interested. She said her husband changed his mind.

Still looking for a home for Cody.

Here's a picture of him.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Souraya, the offer still stands!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!