Thread: Cecil

Cecil

What is it about you tiny birds that is so enchanting? Cecil, I think you are darling, and still such a baby!! I know you have to bring lots of smiles to everyone who comes into contact with you. And what diet!! I wish your mom would come cook for us. My birdies would be in Heaven too!! I imagine that you my Roger Cockatiel could have quite a conversation.

Congratulations, sweet Cecil, on being our very best, most precious Pet of the Day!

Cecil, you are right "you are such a pretty, pretty bird" and so handsome. I love your coloring and that photo of you is wonderful. I would add that I also think that you are a true Gourmet with all the wonderful, delicious food that you love.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Cecil Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure you will be getting some of those gourmet treats on you very special day.
    Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

Cecil
    What a little bundle of love you are. Congratulations on bringing so much happiness to your family AND being our special Pet of the Day today.

Hi there Cecil, Aren't you a pretty boy. You have such interesting colors. Congratulations on your big day!

HELLO CECIL

Yes, you certainly are a Pretty, Pretty boy !!! And a
    very smart one too. I'm so glad tou have a wonderful
    family to love & care for you Sweet Baby Boy. Many
    happy congratulations on being chosen for a day of
    honor & praise as our Special Friday PET OF THE DAY !!!

Hi there beautiful little Cecil!! What a precious birdie boy you are! Playful, loving, feisty, friendly....your human took the words right out of my mouth!!! You are truly a "big bird" in every sense of the word! I just love a creature with "attitude and spunk" and as far as that goes Cecil, you really pack a wallop! What a personality! And what a descerning pallete you have!! Thanks for dropping by beautiful Cecil and sharing your sweet self with us all today! You are simply precious and a most precious and deserving, adorable, treasure of a Pet of the Day! Enjoy your special day of honor cutie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~