Thread: Duncan

Duncan

Oh Duncan, you are one adorable rat!!! You look soooooooo sweet and cute in your picture, you almost look like you're praying or something with your little paws all crossed like that

I loved reading about your love for the inside of peas, how you play dentist and everything else!

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Duncan!

Hi Duncan,
    Congratulations on becoming Pet of the Day. You are very cute, but I bet you already know that.

I don't know much about fancy pet rats, but you seem to be so active, inquisitive, and loving: something I always enjoy in any kind of pet.

I hope you get to go bobbing for peas soon!

Have a great day!
    ~*~*Have a Hoppy Day!*~*~

Duncan
    What a pretty rat you are. I've never seen one your color before. Are you saying your bedtime prayers asking for more peas? Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today. I hope you get lots of special treats today.

I must admit when I saw you I couldn't stop staring at your picture Duncan.You look so cute!!!
    And so smart!!!
    Congratulations to you on being Pet of the Day and
    specially to yours owners,that give you such a playfull life.Go diving......enjoy your peas!!

koxka

Dear little Duncan. What an adorable little rattie boy you are. Oh, that face is too sweet for words! Those round, pink, ears, those big, brown eyes; what a precious little soul you are. And what a darling personality you have...playing dentist, diving for peas; what a character! You have stolen my heart little one. You look like a little furangel with your precious paws clasped in prayer. And Duncan, sadly, today, we here at Pet Talk could use all the extra prayers we can muster. Two of our most cherished Pet Talk doggie friends are fighting the battle of their lives. Would you please say an extra prayer for Perry and Daisy and their family? Thank you Duncan. And thank you for giving this sad day a little cheer and sunshine. You are truly a most beautiful, sweet and deserving Pet of the Day! Congratulations to you dear Duncan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HI THERE DUNCAN

What a cutie-pie you are baby boy. I love those little
    rounded ears & your tiny paws. You sound like a great
    companion to your folks. Congratulations to you Dear
    Duncan on being chosen as our PET OF THE DAY !!!