Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Noah James!!!!

Noah James!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited to see your cute face on here!!! You are such a special blessing in my life, you are truely my little angel. You deserve to be CAT OF THE DAY everyday, but we'll celebrate today!!

Mommy and Daddy love you sweetie! Thank you for making our lives so HAPPY!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Congratulations on your day, Noah

You are such a cutie - Look at that FACE!!! I know your mom is so proud of you!! Lots of goodies, belly rubs, and proper honors to you today, especially from Faith and Otis.
    Love to you and your people from down here in Bordertown!

Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Noah - you beautiful orange California boy! I got so excited when I realized who your Mommy is - and I know how happy she would be to see her very own boy as Cat of the Day. But, she beat me to it. All you east coasters are sound asleep by now - but we get a peak at Cat of the Day a little early. (or you are watching the interviews after the Laker's win).

Congratulations Noah, you are so handsome and I know you will be treated royally all day long.

CONGRATULATIONS NOAH!!!!!
    You sweet little orange boy!!! I am so excited for you and I know your mommy is soo proud.!!! What a sweet picture of you and your ducky!! *hugs and kisses* to you sweet Noah!!! You are one extra cute extra special COTD!!!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Former User Guest
    Wahey Noah, what a nice surprise this morning to see your cute face! I know your mommy is so very proud of you and she has every right to be, you are a special boy. We all love you here very much and are glad you are our adorable COTD!
    We wish you a very special day, I hope your mommy and daddy will give you some extra treats today, and maybe even new toys? Do us a favour Noah, and ask your mommy to tell about your day for us, ok?

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR,SWEET NOAH, OUR ADORABLE COTD!
    Headbumpies from C & K!

Noah you look so much like my Karamel. But that's not the big deal. You behave just like him too. Karamel also loves human food and he chases the food around before finally eating it. (Once we accidentally left some sausages on the kitchen table and when we returned all the kitchen floor was covered with sausage pieces)

Another resemblance is when we come home after being away, if we go to the bedroom to change and close the door Karamel will cry as if to say "You had just come. Where did you go so soon?".

He also follows me around. He especially likes the bathroom. When i am cleaning he will come and supervise my work!!!

What is more: he loves potatoes!!!

He chases the mouse cursor when we are playing games and he loves to cuddle in my arms and sleep.

Noah and Karamel must be soulmates !!!

To see the physical resemblance check here:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a dear face you have, Noah!

Oh my. I thought it was OUR Noah - I was hoping it was. And then I read a little more and just knew it was OUR Noah. What a sweet baby you are and you bring such love to your family. Congratulations for being The Cat of The Day. I will think of you and your family all day long.

Enjoy your day in the limelight Noah. I know how proud your Mommie is of you..... And thank your Mom for submitting you to the long list of applicants! I truly enjoyed reading your story this AM. What a dear heart!

Lots of love and appreciation for adding so much to Pet Talk.

It's Noah!!!!

Bit like you SAS - when I saw him I was hoping it was our Noah - and it was!!!
    Gorgeous cuddleable furbaby - with the most beautiful face. You deserve to be our very special Cat of the Day sweetheart - I bet your Mummy and Daddy have lots of treats for you xxx

Big head bumpies and nose kisses from me and Bagel and Ketchum and Dan xxxx

Lynne

Orange kitty! California orange kitty! Could it be? Could it be our Noah???? YAY IT IS OUR NOAH!!!!! Noah you are just a cutie pie and I loved your story and can just picture you batting your Kix all around the floor!! LOL! Congratulations to you little one. I know you are going to get lots and lots of cuddles today, maybe even more than on a normal day, because today is your day to shine!! Love from me and your kitty pals Trevor & Andy to you!
    Last edited by Pam; 06-13-2002 at 07:34 AM.

Noah I usually post on the doggie board, but I just HAD to come here to wish you and your PT Mommie a very sincere congrats. You are such a beautiful and adorable orange guy and your personality is perfect! If I ever get a kitty I would love it to have the same characteristics your mommie so lovingly described. You are my kind of kitty cat. You've got the looks and you've got the sweets. You're PERFECT! Congrats, Noah and mom

Purrrrfect Noah

Goodmorning, orange baby! Noah, you have the happiest, most contented look on your precious face!!!! And it is easy to see why! You're an appropriately spoiled furrrrperson!

We have truly enjoyed meeting you. Oh, and our furrballs wanted to tell you that if you get tired of Kix - Friskies Dental is much the same size and our babies just love it for hockey and eating!!!

Enjoy your day, Noah - you are a special COTD!!!

Purrs, snuggles and noserubs...

Bari and the Pride
    Last edited by Bari_d; 06-13-2002 at 08:44 AM.

Noah!!! What a happy day this is to have one of our own as the Cat of the Day!! Your mom has been waiting for a long time to see this happen because I know your family is a lot larger now than what is described in her story about you!

You are simply adorable, and we are so proud of you!! Congratulations, sweet boy, and I hope you have lots of Kix and mashed potatoes on your special day. Don't forget to share with your sister, Noel!!!

Noah, my goodness what a great life you have. A sister 'Faith' to play with, the pup next door to play with, what more could a kitty ask for. It sounds like you have a wonderful life here in California with your family. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Noah James Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

NOAH!!! I knew that had to be you as soon as I saw that handsome face!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We all know how proud you make your momma and daddy.

Enjoy your day as COTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

"Here are two pictures of Noah. This picture is of his favorite place to be when we are getting ready for bed; in the bathtub with "Rubber Ducky." "

Now can we see the second picture, please?