Thread: Some Gabriel and Gracie Pictures

Some Gabriel and Gracie Pictures

Here are some misc. photos of Gabriel and Gracie at their finest.

Grammie bought the babies a new window perch and they were the first ones to check it out.

My Little Dude

Little Miss Gracie, she loves to play on any condo that she can climb....which is all of them.

Hope everyone enjoyed.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Now there's some kitties who KNOW how to enjoy a new toy!!!

I just love how rambunctious they are

Oh Meg, I just love those two! These pictures are PRICELESS! Please give them both little kissies for me!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

They sure are cutie pies and I'm glad to see that they're already enjoying their new cat tree.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    DOH! I guessed wrong again! I thought for sure that was Gracie on the top and Gabe below..until I saw those wincing little eyes looking at the camera! They look wonderful Meg! Sometime I'd love to come down and see them. Last time was delivery day. I miss those monkeys..thanks for the pictures.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Quote Originally Posted by QueenScoopalot
    DOH! I guessed wrong again! I thought for sure that was Gracie on the top and Gabe below..until I saw those wincing little eyes looking at the camera! They look wonderful Meg! Sometime I'd love to come down and see them. Last time was delivery day. I miss those monkeys..thanks for the pictures.
    You know even though we have moved....the door is always open and ready for you to come down for a visit.

I bet you miss the monkeys all the time....but just think.....they pull apart my plants now instead of your....remember when Gracie pulled all your hens and chicks out....well she does just as much damage here.

It has been two years already since you delivered them to us.....and I honestly don't know what we did without them before...they have changed our lives tremendously....as I sit and type this with Dude going nuts on the condo to my left.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Thtas wonderful that Gracie and Gabriel like thier new porch that much, and I am sure Grammie is happy that she made such a wise purchase.
    Thats something Gracie and Gabriel can enjoy for years to come.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

They look so happy and healthy.It's so nice to see updates on those two beutiful siblings.Jan did a great thing by saving them on the streets and bringing them to you

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Quote Originally Posted by catlover4ever
    I bet you miss the monkeys all the time....but just think.....they pull apart my plants now instead of your....remember when Gracie pulled all your hens and chicks out....well she does just as much damage here.
    GRACIE???? That well behaved little monster ruins your plants? I just refuse to believe they are not the most purrfect kitties ever created! I'd love to come down and visit, but my old rust bucket wouldn't survive the journey Hope to someday soon though!
    I love this picture of both monkeys doing olympic poses lol!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~