Thread: Galina running off

Galina running off

She has earned the nic name of "The weenies" with her antics. We live on the top of a mountain on 18 acreas at the top- but most of it is wooded with about 3 acreas as grass/controlled weed. Anyway- Galina was diving into the woods- and although she would eventually hit a fence, I dont want her charging around in the woods with the wild life we have. For months she stayed on a flexi but the transition has been really hard- with the knowledge of knowing to have boots on to retrieve her out. Well the other day, where she went up a deer trail, When I found her, the easiest way back out was the trail we entered from. As I neared the end, she spotted her brother and took off to go in the house. PRAISE PRAISE as I approached the door ( my mind wanted to kill her... lol... ). Anyway since then- instead of my having to retrieve her from another direction, she comes back the same path..
    NOW DUH!!! Miss dog trainer! When a dog breaks a stay, you put them back where they where-- When they do not do a recall right, you put them back on their same path they should have taken.. Well by God, although I took the path back as easier for me to walk in the woods, Galina learned "hey all I have to do is turn around and go back how I went in"... Now she jumps in about 10 feet, grabs a stick, and comes flying back out. POOF PROBLEM SOLVED!

LOL! Well, at least she knows now. Must have been amazing to her that she figured that tough problem out. The weenies is a smart cookie isn't she!?...lol.
    TFT ftwtyvm!

I've Been DEfrosted.

Hottie wants a dna test on her- I swear if there is a way to do something different, she will find it! And I dont want her running into Yogi- or me either.. lol..

I HAVE BEEN FROSTED !!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_110806_ARS

Click daily

I would like to know where does she think she is going- jumping over fallen trees.. lol.. She gets the silliest look on her face. And poor brother- stands at the edge waiting for her to come back out... lol. Then the ambush starts all over again.. ( 'knucklehead' hottie mutters to himself as he watches her...)

Now, now, Hottie, kid sisters have to have their fun, too!

I swear this girl never read the standard in area of behaviors " docile , dignified, calm and aloof"....

Oh, Galina you silly! You gave your mum and your brother some stress! Remember, calm, docile, dignified...
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Galina says " dive into the woods, jumps over fallen trees, come back ambush brother... runs the other side of the yard, dives into the woods, turns around - runs back out- AMBUSH BROTHER... lol... Grins like showing every tooth in her mouth... totally SILLY!!! " Hey you are only young once..." dives back in again.... ( I am going to get a video of this tomorrow..)