This has been an ongoing problem, and I've asked others about it, and it seems that a lot of people deal with the peeing issue, but no one really has a remedy for it.

I have 4 female cats living in the main part of my house. 3 are mine, and one is a foster cat for one of the shelters I volunteer for. Finae is 7yrs, and I've had her since she was a kitten. Sophie is about 6yrs old, and I've had her about 5years. Boris (yes, she's a girl), is 4 1/2 years old and I've had her since she was about 4 weeks old. Furbee, the foster, is between 7-9yrs old, I think, and I've had her for 1 1/2 years. There is one boy who is normally with them, Georgie, who is about 5-7 years old, and I adopted him 2years ago.

I'm positive it's not Georgie peeing. He's been so well behaved. My girls started peeing right after I adopted him however, and haven't let up since. I've tried Comfort Zone, I've had one of them on kitty prozac. I've tried to confine the one, however she was miserable, and I couldn't let her stay alone. Finae, Sophie and Boris all spray/pee inappropriately. Boris will pee on the kitchen table. UGH. Sophie, Boris and Finae will all spray at the moulding at the walls, and I think it's Finae who is peeing on the countertops in the kitchen. It's totally infuriating. I'm really at a loss about what to do. Both Furbee and Georgie are so well behaved. I have other fosters upstairs too, and 2 of the 3 don't come downstairs, only one of them comes down sometimes, but that's been a recent event. He's a new foster and very sweet and also old. He pretty much lets the others alone. He doesn't stay down all the time, only when I can be here with him incase there would be a problem.

Does anyone have any ideas about the peeing?? I'm glad it's on a non-porous surface, but I'm really tired of cleaning my counters of cat pee every day. EVERY DAY!!

Thanks for any thoughts...
Jennie