Thread: I think I need bubble wrap... lots of bubble wrap.

I think I need bubble wrap... lots of bubble wrap.

Last week I was running after my son and ran right into the coffee table. I managed to fracture my toe and put a small fracture in the first bone in my foot and ended up being put on crutches. Yesterday I was finally beginning to feel better so I was hobbling around without the crutches. Tyler and I were putting together a pie and I had him on a stepstool so that he could help. When I went to go around him to get something out of the fridge I somehow managed to kick the stepstool with my bad toe

Now not only is my toe broken and hurting but I am fairly certain that I've also fractured that first bone (anyone remember what that's called?) even worse. I am back on the crutches and tossing around the idea of going back to my doc and seeing if they willl put some sort of walking cast on it. It is quite difficult to handle two little ones while on crutches!
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Oh no Missy!!! I think we need to wrap your leg in rubber foam. I would definatley talk to the doc about a walking cast. I'm sorry about your toe hun. It stinks when you break any toe

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

You probably broke your metatarsal. I just got through a summer where I definitely could have benefitted from being wrapped in bubble wrap My broken leg and squisshed finger are finally healed This has been a crazy summer for injuries; you are not alone! Good luck with the healing and caring for your little one with an injury...ugh!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Gentle kisses to your boo boos. As much as I hate shoes, I'm thinkin' wearing them in the house might help until you're all healed up.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Ouchy Ouchy == Yes I think we need to Bubble Wrap You.. So sorry to hear of the Hurting Foot News.. I for sure would see if the Doc would put you in a walking cast.. Take Care & Get Well Soon..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    You would think it would be the TODDLERS that need bubble wrap!

So sorry you are hurting. Take it easy, if that's even possible!
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

Oh gosh. I'm dealing with a toe problem too but not nearly as bad as yours. I know how much mine hurts so yours must be horribly painful. My sympathies for you. If you need bubble wrap just let me know, we get tons of it in at work. Hope your toe/foot heals up very soon!!!

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

Awe Missy you poor thing Owwie That doesn't sound like fun at all! Hugs to you and I hope you are able to get a walking cast. That really would be easier with busy little boys. I can't imagine having to be in crutches with Quinn, sounds darn near impossible to mix toddler with crutches. Good luck Missy! Hugs to ya