Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (((Happy Birthday Micki and Mini!! 27 pics)))

(((Happy Birthday Micki and Mini!! 27 pics)))

That's right! Today was Micki and Mini's FIFTH birthday!!

We've been through A LOT these five years, especially with Meester Micki Mouse. The first couple years were rough, Micki was injured during agility class and became chronically lame. Many x-rays later we still don't have a solid explanation as to why he still gets so sore. We then had issues with his aggression and attacking little kids. He was awful and the extended family avoided coming over because of the "psycho dog". Then the scare a couple month ago with Leptospirosis. I was afraid we were going to lose him and I never cried so much in my life. Even though he can be a brat child he is still my boogerman and my little boy. I'm still paying off his outrageous vet bill for his week in the hospital but when he comes up and cuddles with me or pees because he's so excited to see me when I come home, I know it's well worth it. I love the way he barks his little brains out when you first walk in the door, I love the way he rubs his back on the couch making silly moaning noises for no apparent reason. I love the way he nibbles on my nose and spastically licks my face (there's a picture of the nibbling below). I absolutley love how happy he is after he goes for a ride on the Quad, I seriously have never seen a dog get so excited over something so silly. It's his most favorite thing in the world though. I love the way he hop hops down the stairs. I love cuddling in bed with him, he lays on the pillow with his head across my neck. I love how he can be growling at you while licking your face or melting on your lap for lovin's. I love the way he loves the cats, he absolutley adores his two feline sisters Motchka and Batman. He's such a quirky, grumpy "old" man, his nickname is often Scrooge, and I could go on and on. He's such an unusual little man. It seems like just yesterday we brought him home. We should have known from the beginning what we were in for, the first day home him and Mini were laying in the chair and he peed all over her in his sleep. Then a couple weeks later he came running down the stairs, ran over to my mom and lifted his leg. He doesn't play with toys, he doesn't wrestle with the other dogs, if fact we think he wishes he was an only child. His second most favorite thing to do (besides riding on the Quad/Motorcycle/Skateboard) is to go hunting. He thinks its his job to keep every little critter out of our yard. I feel bad for mice, moles, voles, racoons, squirrels and opossums that find their way into the yard. My friends often joke that we should rent out Micki and Mini because they're so good at keeping the yard varmit free. But he absolutely loves my guinea pigs and will lick thier ears. Like I said, he's a quirky little thing. His next favorite thing to do is to lay in the sun or in front of the heater. He gets cold pretty easily and in the winter that's where you'll always find him, hogging the heater. Haha, I love the little boogerman so much.

And my gorgeous Miss Mini. She is often called Princess and she lives up to it. She is an avid hunter and avid fisher. Those are her two favorite things in life. We used to have a fishtank and she'd stare at her fish for hours on end if we let her. She taught my sister to go over to the fishtank and stand on all fours so she could get on her back to see them better. She loves going fishing up at our cabin and will sit and stare at your bobber until you get something. If none of us are up to fishing she'll go find someone else who is. Her favorite game to play is 'Where's Henry?', I put my guinea pig in a nice comfy box with a carrot or two and hide him somewhere in the house. Mini finds him and then comes and gets me and brings me to him. She gets so into it. She is also really silly with her toys. She has never been into a game a fetch but she'll take the ball to the top of the hill in our yard, drop it at the top so it rolls down and chase after it. She'll then bring it to the top and do it again. Another favorite toy is an empty milk carton (pictures of Mini with it below). In fact, all of the Hoodlums enjoy playing with them. If you go to a spot in our lower yard there's usually a stash of them, oops. She also LOVES squeaky toys, they only last a couple minutes under her care. She'll kill the squeaker and promptly destuff the poor thing. She is reliable off leash and is good in almost every situation. She enjoys learning new things and has a blast doing agility in the backyard but she, being the princess that she is, hates being told what to do. Her only downfall is recently getting into scuffles with Shadow and Kyra. But overall, she is a great little dog and I'm so glad we were having a brain fart the day we got her and her brother Micki.

I hope I have many, many more years with the little Mouser kiddos.

And what you've all been waiting for! A few pictures of their day coming up! (I reeeeeally wish I had puppy pictures, sadly most of them disappeared when the computer crashed).

The nose nibbles

Princess Bootiful squirrell watching

Playing in the yard

Mini and the milk jug

A different..dirtier..milk carton

She likes to run around like a maniac and throw it in the air herself

More coming..

The lazy Micki Man

His face, up around his eyes, is getting increasingly whiter

Good little watch dawggies

I took them both for a walk today, I think Micki looks like a Llama in this picture, ha

I love his little face

They got a little offleash time too in a big empty field

He just wanted to eat the grass the entire time

More...

He has such a dorky face, lol

I made them new, big, squishy beds for their crates today, here's Micki enjoying a pig ear on it

And Mini with hers

Doing what he does best...barking

That's all! Hope you enjoyed!

What an incredible thread k9krazee~

Happy 5th Birthday Micki and Mini~ Your doggies are sensational, and I got a kick out of the llama expression on Mickis' face~

Great Pictures!!!!!!!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Hope you had a wonderful day. I'm glad you got pics, I can never get enough of him. (and she's beautiful, too )
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKI AND MINI!!!
    You're both such cuties!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ashley, I can tell you love those two cuties with all your heart. Mini and Micki, I hope you both had a very happy birthday! You both are stunning. even as you get older. I'm sure you both had a very fun day with your handsome brother Jack.

Happy Birthday Micki and Mini!

I absolutely adored hearing your stories about the two of them. I feel I know them both better now
    They're both adorable and I hope they had a fantastic birthday!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Happy birthday Micki and Mini! You both are adorable!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Finally you posted pictures hehe, i saw on DA that it was gonna be their birthday today on a thread of yours. Great pictures and they are adorable.

Happy Birthday Micki and Mini!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Thanks you guys! The Mouse kids appreciate it

What cute pictures! Happy Birthday to them both!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

happy belated birthday cuties

Nice pics... hope they had a wonderful bday!!!