Thread: Floppy

Floppy

I did a double take because your picture reminded me so much of our cat friend, Edwina, in your beautiful bonnet!! Congratulations, Floppy, you're the Pet of the Day! I think you are absolutely stunning, and who cares if you don't like to run around! I don't either!!! Eat, drink and relax today! I hope you get lots of extra good things to eat.

My goodness Floppy, you have a wonderful family and a wonderful life, even friends to play with. I loved that picture of you in the pretty hat. You are a beautiful little girl and your coloring is just wonderful. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Floppy, Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

Floppy
    I love the picture of you in your bonnet! What a sweet girl you are. No wonder your family loves you so much. Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day today!

Floppy, I just love your name and the picture of you in your beautiful bonnet is stunning. What a perfect selection as our Pet of the Day.

Bunnies are my very favorite! Congrat's Floppy on being named POTD. You are a very pretty girl and I love the Easter hat. It sounds like you are a real character and get into all kinds of mischief...just tell your folks "that's what bunnies do!" I just hope, hope, hope your balcony is safely enclosed so you don't have the opportunity to try sky diving.....I promise, you wouldn't like it!

Hi there Floppy! What a beautiful bunny girl you are! And, would that be your Easter bonnet you model so beautifully?? It really shows off those stunning ears of yours to perfection. How precious! And Floppy, it sounds like you really know how to keep your humans hopping! What a scamp! But a very lovable one at that!! Congratulations to you sweet, adorable little Floppy. Today we crown you our most precious Bunny Girl Pet of the Day! Have a wonderful day enjoying your day of honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Floppy

Floppy's such a beautiful rabbit! You're lucky to have her in your lives.

But duh, of course if you go on holiday it's going to seem like she's grown drastically!

Best of luck with your wonderful furfriend!
    ~*~*Have a Hoppy Day!*~*~