Thread: Tank

Tank

Tank...Not only are you handsome you sound like a wonderful boy. You are so cute lying there.I would love to have you. I would buy all the tennis balls you could play with. I just love Lab's. I have always wanted one. Tank.I hope you and your family will have many wonderful years together.
    A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Thanks for the photo of Tank

I just lost my 12 year old Lab. Looks like Tank is carrying on the fine Lab tradition.

Tank

Nice to meet you today, buddy!!! Sounds like you're the ideal pupster to pal around with!!! Enjoy your extra special day as our beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi, Tank! You are one handsome boy there, soaking up the sun in your pool. Now that's the life! Have fun celebrating your special day today. Hope you play lots of games, get hugs and kisses, and maybe a special treat! Congrats on DOTD!

Oh, what a great photo!!! My Labbie girl can't resist a dip in the pool either, but your very own raft? What a life!

I was so touched and moved by your proud person's loving tribute to their beautiful boy! How proud your family must been, seeing your cross that finish line! What a noble and admirable way to honor your Grandma! Life loving, people loviing, loyal to a fault...a Lab in the finest tradition, that you are Tank! Bet you make an awesome Dad, too!
    If you're ever out our way, please give us a woof, Tank ! Star and I would be honored to have you over for a day of fun and frolic, a romp on the beach, a dip in the pool!

Congratulations to you handsome Tank, our extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day! I hope you and your proud people are enjoying a super special, fun and adventure filled day, sweet boy! Hugs, kisses and Labbie butt wiggles to you from me and mine!

Hello Tank! Thats a cute little name for such a very special dog! You deserve a great day!! have fun and eat lots of dog treats and keep your tail waggin the whole day!!! Have a wonderful dotd day and sleep and party well..lol Congraulations!!! l

ove, natalie!!
    I've Been Frosted!!!!!
    But I love my jack
    !

Its being to look alot like x-mas every where i goooooo!

Hello Tank,

You look like you're living the Life of Riley in your picture. It's very
    nice yo meet you today handsome fella, and read your story.I'm so happy
    that you picked a wonderful family & have friends to pal around with.
    Happy congratulations on being chosen for honors today as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Tank!!

Your picture in the pool is stunning, handsome man!! You look like you're living the good life and loving every minute of it. We would love to see you in person and give you a ton of kisses. Please have your human do that for us!! Congrats on your big day sweetie!! We hope your celebration is still going on and it's been lots and lots of fun. We wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Coondoglover
    Hi, Tank! You are one handsome boy there, soaking up the sun in your pool. Now that's the life! Have fun celebrating your special day today. Hope you play lots of games, get hugs and kisses, and maybe a special treat! Congrats on DOTD!
    I agree 100%! Happiest Dog of the Day to you, good looking doggie guy. I like your beautiful, shining coat. Please ask your people to pet you for me.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678