Thread: Hope this works! Video of Squeekers and Me.

Hope this works! Video of Squeekers and Me.

I dont know how to post a video, but I hope I can get this to work. Squeekers was my cat, while I lived with my parents. Then when it was time for me to leave, My father did not want to part with him. And Squeeks did not get along with Stash.. So I let my father keep him. Better for us both.

Since then, Squeeks hates me. He wants nothing to do with me (really didn't since day 1) So dad took this video of me loving on Squeek, and you can hear him being disgusted with the whole scenario (as usual )
    Please excuse my looks, and the roll on my tummy (one the shirt makes it look awful, and two.. it is Thanksgiving weekend, lol )

Anyways, I hope I can get this to work!

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p...asqueekvid.flv

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

You are torturing that poor cat. He must be so relieved when you go home. Actually, considering he's a mite overweight, the exercise of trying to get out of your loving arms is probably good for him. All teasing aside, it was a very cute and fun video.

LOl that is so funny, could he be more annoyed!! It's like sunny when we try to love her when she's not in the mood, you can practically play a tune with her meows when you touch her!
    What a handsome boy Squeekers is, he's huge!! No wonder you want to hug and snuggle him to bits, I would too!

That is a great video! You are trying so hard to cuddle, but Sqeeks is very firm: NO MEOWMIE!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Peppito was sitting next to me on the couch when I watched the video. If you could have seen his face when he heard the meowing What! A tortured friend Where??

From a human point of view: Very cute! Your kitty looks so gentle, complaining but not using his claws

The Found Cats must have been thinking the same thing, as they raced over to see where the Mad Cat was, and was Squeekers another Cat coming into the Hotel!!
    Thats a great Video and its such a shame that Squeekers does not like you, as he looks like a big Cuddle Bear of A Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aww, what a sweet video! He really is a gorgeoes boy! However, I don't think Fister agrees, he is sitting here next to me swishing his tail.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Cute video even though Squeekers thought you were torturing him.LOL My cat Starr was sitting on my lap and was wondering what all the fuss was about.