Thread: Won't be on much...

Won't be on much...

.... at least for the next three weeks.

The last couple of months have been so stressful, what with the move, sending Connor to the states, Warren and Cameron already being in Lagos, and me stuck here on my own trying to sort everything out...

I have decided that, seeing as I wont see hubby and Cam until the middle of December anyway, I may as well go and stay with my folks for a couple of weeks.

I just really need to de-stress, and also it will be nice to have a little bit of help with Cali (I have NO idea how single moms manage!!!)

My mum has internet, but it's dial-up. I'll try to log on every couple of days to see how things are going, and to keep up to date on Connors big adventure.

(((HUGS))) to everyone here.

Julie

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Have a great time! Your mum will be ready to spoil you both, I am sure, so sit back and enjoy it! Hope all your travel goes well.

I think it's good for you to take a break & rest and re charge
    your batteries. Hope everything goes well.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Julie, I'm sorry that your life has been so stressful lately. I think that visiting your parents is a wonderful idea and hopefully you'll be able to relax a bit more and become destresed as well. Please take care and have a safe trip.

Aww hope things will go great! Hope you have a great time staying with your family, can't wait to hear about Conner's big adventure. Before you know it you will see them soon. have a great time and hope to hear from you every so often!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Thinking of you!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome