Thread: Maybe you can help?

Maybe you can help?

I don't post too much on this side, but I'm just seeing if anyone needs just one more kitty?

Me and my mom "found" a cat in our garage this morning. Hahaha, yeah right, she should know better. He was actually rescued from a not-so-good home..the guy threw him outside when he got tired of him, and then when he got tired of the cat meowing on his doorstep, he brought him back inside. He then had a "how high can I throw the cat to make it not land on it's feet" contest. I really don't know what's wrong with people. At that point I became the rightful owner and took it.

But if my mom asks...he snuck into our garage to get away from the cold. But I do need a home for him, as it is I have my leukemia positive cat in my bedroom, as two of my dogs don't get along with cats. It's not possible to keep him. Animal Services in this area will probably have him PTS. They don't keep many of their cats. I would also like to try and find him a home before my mom decides that he "probably" has a home somewhere and was just cold and decides to let him go. There is a couple of cat rescues here I can try, but I prefer to just attempt to rehome them-most of them are very full.

He is about 6months old and unneutered. No shots. He seems to be fine with other cats....the guy had another female (she wasn't fixed either...) orangie but I couldn't find her. I think she disappeared. I brought Zoie in as she's really cat friendly (kitty is in a dog crate) and he didn't really like that too much, so I might say no dogs. He's very friendly though.

Any tips on a home for him would be great.

I will get some pics once I find my camera uploader thing.

I can't take him...but I hope you find the orange girl. This guy does NOT deserve a pet...why did he get them to begin with? GRRRR

Good luck...looking forward to pics!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    I can't take him...but I hope you find the orange girl. This guy does NOT deserve a pet...why did he get them to begin with? GRRRR

Good luck...looking forward to pics!
    He got them when his ex-girlfriend was living with them...he got the male and she got the female. She broke up with him and left so now he's living with other male roomates-and you know what happens. Poor animals always get the brunt of everything.

Actually already have an update. We will be keeping him semi-permanently. I may put the word out, and maybe put an ad up, but if he dosen't find a home he will stay here as long as it takes, if forever. While he can't stay in my room, he will be staying in either my brother's or my mom's room.

We are going to get him neutered and his shots after the 1st of the month, provided he dosen't have a home already. He didn't spray at the guys house so hopefully he won't here either.

We are praying for taht Poor Cta, that he can either stay with you , or find a permanant Furr Ever Home where he will be loved.
    And for the Lords vengeance on that bully and creep.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS