Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you all think of Kramer now?

What do you all think of Kramer now?

Well, let me start by saying that I was a very big fan of Seinfeld. I loved it when it ran and still try to catch some of the ones I missed when it went to reruns. My least favorite character was Kramer though. I always thought his character was ridiculous and that Jerry, Elaine and George really were the great talents on that show, not to mention occasional visits from Jerry's and George's "parents." It seems that Kramer (Michael Richards) is now not only not funny but a racist as well. How about you? Ever really care for Cosmo's character? I guess he will have to look to find another career now that no one is finding him funny any more.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movi....ap/index.html

I named my cat "Cosmo" after his character. I loved him in Seinfeld and thought the whole cast was very talented.

However, the video I've seen on t.v. was painful to watch. He really said some nasty things. I think his career (what was left of it) has gone kaput after this incedent.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I almost feel sorry for him... He really has some issues to address with his anger.

I've been listening to different peoples comments all morning on the radio.. and I can't decide if those are feelings he keeps deep down inside or if he was just SO angry and he really wanted to lash out.

I don't believe the hecklers deserved such a reaction.. but in another light. You get what you give. If they didn't want to watch the show.. but wanted to say hurtful things to him... they should only expect the same thing in return.. NOT that i'm justifying Michael Richards actions... but they should have just left and let the other people in the audience enjoy they show. I think that was very IMMATURE on their part!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Seinfeld will always be one of my favorite shows.

What in the world was he smoking? It's like he just lost it. He's lucky he hasn't been killed yet.

And one thing I don't understand. Why do other blacks use that word and they're not considered disrespectful, etc? I think it's kind of a double standard, you know?

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Seinfeld

I think what happened was very sad. Here is a very talented man who for whatever reason has sunk down in the gutter. Perhaps drink or drugs are a problem for him. Lets home he gets back on track. His comments were mean and full of anger, he must be in some pain.

What do you all think of Kramer now?

Oh I think due to His part he played on Seinfeld for so long soaked in so deep & then with his deep emotions set things into a explosion.. I do truely think he is very sorry for his action.. Now for his future only time can tell!!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

If the flag burning he did in that one episode didn't ruin him, I can't see this being any different... Sure people were mad for a couple days, but it blew off pretty quickly... as I feel this will.

I am no fan of his, anymore. NEVER AGAIN!!!! I am so ashamed of him and I think Jerry Seinfeld is too!
    Last edited by Logan; 11-21-2006 at 08:59 PM.

I think it was a bad moment for him, surely I have had my own. Can't he make mistakes? Exercise poor judgment? I say, get over it!

I still love Seinfeld, and this doesn't change my opinion of anyone.

I never liked Seinfeld, I didn't like Michael Richards before so my opinion hasn't changed.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

11. I am one of the few Americans who never watched an entire episode of Seinfeld. I found all the characters to be people I would not want to spend time with in "real life" so I didn't want to spend time with them on tv. Consequently, I had no opinion of Michael Richards....until now.

Just like with Mel Gibson....they can apologize...and I am sure they are sorry they said the things they said.

But that doesn't change how they believe. It just took a weak moment for the hate to come out. (And Val...it was more than just the word he said....)

I will not support either man with any of my hard earned dollars. And I hope they will simply crawl away and not spend lots of the world's oxygen trying to regenerate their careers.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary
    (And Val...it was more than just the word he said....)
    Oh, I know that. I was just curious about that.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I've never found him funny. The few times I've seen Seinfeld I hated his character.

A long time ago I heard that he was eating lunch and someone had looked at him and he SNAPPED and basically ripped the person a new butthole because the person just looked at him.

Paranoid and anger management issues.

Sorry to all the Kramer lovers, but no way.

And this instance, I think he just commited career suicide.

No matter what the hecklers were saying he should have been good enough to maintain his composure and give a few good snappy comebacks like I've seen other GOOD comedians do.

I find the comment about "50 years ago we'd have a fork up your *ss" and the "don't interrupt a white man" to be extremely offensive and even worse than the n word. That is just disgusting. Before I watched the video and just heard about it I was ready to share cataholic's opinion but after watching it I just can't.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I really loved Kramer, he is my fave out of Seinfeld cast, they are all talented but Kramer just made me laugh all the time.......such a goof

I didn´t know he had a show and whatever he said, so I have no opinions on that,...........sorry.............
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365