Thread: Bobo's Profile

Bobo's Profile

Hi everyone! I have already posted a profile about my rabbit Kishii and now its time to post a thread about my beautiful siamese cat Bobo!

Anyways as I said Bobo is a Siamese and he is I'm pretty sure a chocolate point siamese. He is 15 years old and is still the happiest healthiest cat ever. It's like he could still be 4 years old lol. When I was about 3 or 4 years old is when I got him. He was just a little kitten that we got from a farm and ever since we got him he has had a really bad snotting problem. My parents have always hated his snotting problem, which I kind of don't blame them, it is really large loogey's lol. When I was little mom and dad tried so many medications to get rid of it, but it never went away. But I dont' care if he snots, I love him so so much! And right now he is sitting on top of my computer monitor! He always sits there when I'm on the net, he just loves being by me and loves the heat that comes off of the computer.

There he is on my computer lol.

Bobo's personality: He is very relaxed and lazy and loves to sleep all day on something warm if he could. He loves treats so much that he will wail his head off if he doesn't get them, and he loves me! lol. Everynight Bobo sleeps right under my arm with his cheek against mine. We love to soak up each others warmth lol. Some of you may have seen Bobo on here before since my sister is on here too and has posted things about him. On the occasional night that I am up really late or not home, he will go sleep with my sister.

Here is Bobo curiously looking at my bestfriend's kitten who entered my room.

Here is Bobo sleeping with my T.V. remote. He must have watched too much tv.

One thing that was always unique about Bobo besides his snotting, was that he has always loved elastics and even plays fetch with them. If I throw a hair elastic he will chase it pic it up and bring it back to me.

The foods he likes more than anything is meat, mostly chicken and he likes the Luvs treats that you can get at petstores. Surprisingly he also will eat whatever I'm eating, like frenchfries and chips, anykind of chips. What a odd kitty lol. Anyways that is all about Bobo I think. After having him for 15 years its hard to remember everything.

Here is Bobo pulling on my camera string.

And one of the cutest pics of him I ever got!

Well thank you for reading!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Welcome to PT! I am happy to meet your beautiful Bobo! He is a handsome boy and lucky to have been so welled love for his 15 years!!! I have many kitties, one of which is also named Bobo! My Bobo is a medium-haired black and white kitty. He's not quite 2 years old yet though.

Thanks for sharing Bobo and his story.

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Wow, what a handsome guy Bobo is, I can tell you now he will have tons of fans here on Pet Talk, the hunks always have fan clubs!!!
    Welcome to Pet Talk, you'll love it here, and we hope to see more great pictures of handsome Bobo

Aww thank you so much! You are both so sweet. If Bobo could read he would definately appreciate it! lol.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

My Bo Bo is so smitten with that Handsome Big Siamese Fellow, that shes gathering food Toys and Treats and praying that she will one day meet the Cat of her dreams.
    After all Miquelito and Snoopy have met, and JJJ3 and HH Lady Edwina Rose.
    I think that the Pet Angels can arrange for a meeting of The Bobos.
    That would be nice for Both Senior Meezers.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww your cat is so handsome, I love those breeds.

Great pics.

Bobo, Bobo. You know I love you. Mom and Dad got you when I was just one, so every memory I have, you are there; there is never a time when you aren't. You're a special cat that has a special place in my heart [just don't tell Kalei I said that ]. I bet you can't wait to meet Gary's beautiful Bo Bo someday, you guys will make a perfect couple!

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]