Thread: *sigh* Have to go back to work tomorrow!

*sigh* Have to go back to work tomorrow!

Can't believe that these two weeks are already over!!! I enjoyed it so much to be with my girls all the time, and I think (well, at least I hope so), Luna and Lily enjoyed it, too. They were real cuddle bugs and hardly left my side.

Oh, how I hate it to leave them alone during the day, I will miss them so much!! But I know, I'm not the only one here who's missing the furkids terribly at work! Am I right?

Kirsten

I miss my boys more than anyone can know; hate leaving them in the morning and always wonder what they are doing (sleeping? napping? eating? digging in my plants? sleeping?)

The more time I spend with them, the happier I am! I know EXACTLY how you feel.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

I do not work right now as I still have the language issue in the way. Still not a big enough italian vocabulary to get out there by myself and face all the non-english speaking masses so I am always with my girls. But I really do dread having to leave them for more than an hour or so I can only imagine how hard it must be especially after 2 weeks home.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Oh yes Kirsten, I know exactly what you mean! I have a temp. job at the moment and has to get up before 6AM!! I don't get home until 5PM.

I can tell how much Fister misses me, and I miss him too. Of course, he can't understand why I'm away for so long, and when I get home, he just wants to cuddle and be right next to me all the time. In fact, if this goes on much longer, I think he'll get sick.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I miss the Found Ctas even when its just going to the Doctors, or picking up a hold at the Library.
    I find myself buying them treats or pouches as an apology for being away, when they already have cases of food and lots of treats.
    Not enough for JJJ3, who thinks there may be a Whiskas Temptation Shortage this year.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I took this whole week off and I'm enjoying it so much! I'm counting the days till retirement! Things seem to go so much smoother when I'm home.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Yes, I also miss my furkids while I'm at work. I know they miss me too because they all greet me at the door when I get home.

I think my kitty sleeps when I'm gone. I have a pic of Cocoa on my computer so I can see him all day.
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

I sure do miss my girls while I am at work, but I log onto PT several times a day, and that helps me with my need for a kitty fix!

I also have my girls picture on my computer, so I, and everyone else, can see my babies!

I know Tabitha and Sasha miss me while I am at work, since they greet me every day at the door. And if I am late.... well, instead of dropping to the floor for a belly rub, they run into the kitchen for their dinner!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

When I lived alone and had KiKi and BooBoo and worked 60 hours a week...I was sick to my stomach thinking of them.I feel for you.I wish you didn't have to work,because I know how much you don't want to.I didn't want to when I had my 2 cats living alone.I think I enjoyed work when I didn't have pets...A long time ago.But after having cats,I never wanted to leave them.Their so wonderful.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix