Thread: Percy

Percy

Hello Percy,
    I just loved your story. I grrew up on a farm and had a pet piggy. She was wonderful. You brought back so many happy memories. It sounds like you have the best life, as you should. Being the intelligent piggy you are I am sure you give your family many sweet and funny moments. Congrats on being POTD very deserved!

Congrats On Pet Of the day!

My little babys!

Oh Percy, what a welcome sight your sweet face is this cold and gloomy day! I smiled from ear to ear reading of the warm, wonderful, love filled life you lead "down on the farm!" What an awesome official greeter you are to all who visit the farm, a good will amabassador for piggys everywhere! You're the best Percy and your family, truly blessed to have a best buddy in you! Snuggling up on the couch while the pups snooze on the floor at your "feet?" Hehehe! Now that's a sight I'd love to see

Congratulations to you dear, sweet Percy, our most precious piggy Pet of the Day! Bunches of belly rubs, cuddles and kisses to you, cutie pie! I hope you and your proud people, your critter pals Alfie the Shep, Molly the kitty, all of the horsesand your many adoring friends and farm fans enjoy a very special and fun filled "top pet" day!

Percy you are just adorable!!! ♥♥♥

I so enjoyed reading your bio and seeing your wonderful picture today!!!
    I'd love to come to your farm and be greeted by you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy, you're so adorable! It sounds like you have a wonderful home and lots of friends. Congratulations on POTD! I hope this day has been special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Percy is great! I've had lots of different kinds of animals, but not a pig My family and I started to get one when I was a little girl; we thought they only weighed as much as a medium dog (35-40 lbs.) and then we found out that they get way bigger like you did, but you found out after you got your little guy! I would love to have a pig someday, because I love animals and pigs seem to make great pets kind of like a dog.... He's adorable and Congratulations for Pet of the Day! I really enjoyed reading about Percy!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*