Thread: Abby

Abby

Now and then a Cat of the Day will jump off the page and grab my attention and Abby you have done that today. Your story had the potential to be heartbreaking but thanks to the love and care of your new family and your awesome vet you are here to tell the story. I think you are just beautiful and loved seeing you out and enjoying the sunshine and healthy and full of life. My Andy (also white as you are) sends big Meows to you this morning and thinks you are just the prettiest kittie he has ever seen.

Abby

Abby,
    You are a very pretty kitty! It's wonderful you have such a good family and a great Vet, who all saved your life. I'm so glad you beat the odds and made it. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Amazing Abby

Abby: When viewing your photo I thought what a gorgeous "show cat"....I was stunned to read your "bio" and to see that you almost didn't make it!!
    Your human's reflect all that us true feline lovers possess.
    I applaud them for saving you and giving you such an awesome life. Your antics towards your older "sibling" reminds us of the dynamics with our "youngest kitty" and our sweet senior. Congrat's on being in the spot light today!!

Another Washingtonian says Meow.....
    Last edited by animallovernw; 11-26-2006 at 04:03 PM.
    Jasmine's Mom

Ohhhh, Abby! My two white boys (Schuyler and Moonglow) have just fallen in love with you, and are debating as to the color of your eyes. Moonglow votes for 2 gold like he has, Schuyler thinks one blue/one gold like he has, and I will go with the other possibility of two blue. We all are so elated that you were rescued and have remarkably recovered from such a serious illness . . . what a superb vet and devoted guardians you must have! Many years of continued health and happiness is wished for you, beautiful COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Abby

Hello lovely Abby,
    How beautiful you look on your lease. I am so glad that you found your forever home with kind, smart, loving and loyal parents. Continued happiness to all.

So glad to hear you made it, Abby! Wishing you a long and happy life with your family.

Abby, yor story is so touching and inspirational.
    Its truly wonderful to see that you have beaten the oddsand have ended in a home where you are truly loved and cherished.
    The Found Ctas All send a Survivor MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwww
    to Awesome ABBY COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Abby you are just stunning!!!

I was close to tears when I read your story!!! I'm so glad your wonderful family and vet were able to save you.

Congratulations, sweetie, and on being our special Cat of the Day too!!! ♥♥♥
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby, you are one amazing, miracle kitty! Looking at your lovely photo, it's hard (and painful) to imagine you were once so gravely ill. What a fighter, what a survivor and what a most deserving, extra special Sunday Cat of the Day honoree you are, sweetheart! Your heartwarming and inspiratiional tale of rescue, of unconditional love, devotion and commitment reaffirmas my faith in the human race, Abby! Your wonderful Mom and Dad, your amazing vet, they all deserve the title of "hero" but none is more worthy of our praise and congratulations than you, beautiful Abby girl! Hugs and kisses to you, dear Abby! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage and every day of your blessed life!

What a touching story!!! You very much deserve to be chosen as our Cat-of-the-Day, dear Abby! You sure found a special home!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Nice walking jacket

Congrats to Abby for finding a loving family to care for her! Don't ya just love the walking jackets! Kitty's can not wiggle out of them, and it makes walking on a leash so much easier!
    My cats do not go outside unless they are safely strapped in their walking jackets!!!
    peace and harmony

Abby, you are precious! God bless your people and your veterinarian for taking such care of you when you were ill. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, beautiful white girl, and a long, happy (and above all) healthy life with your family. Purrs and head bops from Illinois. =^..^=
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aww Abby you are such a cute cat! I'm so glad that you were rescued from a cruel fate. Your owners love you dearly!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

I always look forward to the Sunday COTD because it's usually a great rescue story. This is one of the best ever. Big time paw applause and a round of head bumpies to your purrents for not giving up on you! I'd never know you were so sick.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hi Everyone - I'm Abby

Wow! I had no idea that I was "Cat-of-the-Day", until my meowmie told me! I feel so special now! Heck, I always feel special.

I have grown up so much since Feb. of 2006. Mom tells me that my body weight is three time as much as it was when I first came home. Hmph! I'm not fat!

I wanted to write and tell all of you THANK YOU for the kind words! My dad is a really cool guy! He kept telling mom, "no more cats", then I showed up at his work. Hehe, I guess it is just "me". I am more of mom's cat as I snuggle with her the most, but I tolerate dad. Dad and the fat cat are always hanging out together anyway. The fat cat doesn't like me much.

The first week here, mom stayed home and took care of my every need. I learned that humans aren't so bad!

Anyway, mom put up a page for me on her website:
    http://www.seattlesilverado.com/urls/Abby.htm

I wuv you guys!
    Abby (da cat)
    Last edited by AbbyCat; 11-26-2006 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Adding Abby's url