Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prettiest Petunia!

Prettiest Petunia!

Petunia, sweetie, you sound like a very special cat! How nice it was to hear about your good life and your habits. My cat, Samantha, has a tendency to tell me when to go to bed, so it is nice to hear that you wait for your purrsons!

I hope your day today is very special. May you get lots of pets, hugs and kisses. I hope that you also get a little vanilla ice-cream. You deserve it sweetie, because today you are Cat of the Day!!

Petunia, what beautiful golden eyes you have! It sounds like you are a lot of fun to have around. Enjoy your happy life with your doting family, and congratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day!

Love,
    KayBee

...and Jake, and Spike, and Kimba

Petunia (Toonie)

You are one lucky cat; your owner just LOVES you so much; it's wonderful to hear just how much! You really are a pretty girl; and you're the perfect color cat to be living in Salem, Mass! As a Connecticut person, I've been there, and you must be in your glory around Halloween time! Enjoy your special day, Sweetheart!
    Barbara

Petunia

Petunia,
    You are such a pretty cat. You sound so sweet also and like you have a good life. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Petunia!

What a beauty you are - I can tell how soft your fur is just by looking at it!

You are very lucky to have a meowma who appreciates you so much, as you obviously deserve to be appreciated!

Enjoy being COTD, then go snuggle up in bed and cuddle!

Minn & the Mew Crew >^..^<
    Blue Tabby Rescue
    www.bluetabby.net

Petunia, what a cute face you have! And your fur is so soft and silky-looking. It sounds as if you have your purrfect furever home and that your purrents are just tickled to have you around.

Have a wonderful COTD celebration today and may you have many birdies to watch while you look out the window!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Your color and build are almost identical to a former foster of mine, Velvet! Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

It seems that I have just seen the name Petunia on a thread.
    Its so wonderful to see A Pet Talker Cat so honored as Cat Of The Day, and especially a Flower Of The Cat World like Petunia.
    The Found Ctas All send A Bouquet MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW To PURRRFECT PETUNIA!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Petunia is gorgeous and her coat looks like velvet! I enjoyed reading this very heartfelt story and seeing her photo. Please give her a big hug for me. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweet Toonie! I hope you get a little ice cream on your special day - and a ton of kisses and hugs and petting as well. Purrs and head bops from Illinois. =^..^=
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Petunia, you are sooooo cute! What a lovely, sweet face!!! You are so fortunate to be loved so completely - another happy cat! I too hope you have an ice cream snack today, sunshine in everyone window and lots of extra attention too! You are a charming Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

She is gorgeous, and I love the name*
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Petunia you certainly are beautiful!!!
    Such a lovely face!!! ♥♥♥

I'm glad your humans shared your wonderful picture with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Petunia
    What a stunning black and white coat you have. Your black fur is so beautiful
    Congrats on COTD honors.

Petunia

Petunia, wow, what a wonderful tribute your purrson gave you! I can see why she loves you so very much, and why you are so loving towards your family. They obviously know how to treat you well. You are a very pretty girl, with that shiny black coat, and those golden eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Awww, Petunia, what a beautiful flower of a girl you are! Isn't it simply FAB to be loved and cherished as totally and completely as you are??? Welll, every creature deserves the warm and lovng home that you've been blessed with, sweetheart! And every family deserves a furkid as beautiful and loving as you! Your proud, young guardian is so right Petunia, you are everything we cherish in a furkid and more! How lucky is she/he to have you as her best bud and...alarm clock! Have your dear person stroke that soft and silky coat for me, ok? Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Petunia, our EXTRA special CAT OF THE DAY!!!! I hope your much deserved day of honor has been a super happy one, filled with lots of licks of your fave vanilla ice cream and bunches of hugs and kisses! Long and happy life to you, precious Petunia!