Thread: Morgan!!

Morgan!!

I'm sticking out my tongue to make everyone jealous that I was FIRST to post about you, Magnificent Morgan!!! There's nothing like a sweet golden Labbie Girl on the screen! And I'm not at all surprised to see a tennis ball in your mouth! It's a natural match!! And as my RB lab mix Cody would say..."Good job training your people! It's SO easy when you have beautiful brown eyes and a waggie tail"! Anything for a cookie, huh? Way to go! Blessings on you, sweet girl for a long life of happiness, love, health, critter chasing and TREATS! Thank you Morgan's humans for rescuing such a special girl!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Morgan

Just when I thought I was going to be the first to post ... (I'm up in the pre-dawn hours to finish cramming, uh, studying for a midterm ... ) Well, Morgan ... enough about me. You have a great sense of humor and you have your family trained. You're right ... life couldn't be better!!! I love your 'Salty Dog Cafe' scarf. I'd also love to see your 'dog in frog' yoga posture!!! Have an extra special day ... try not to wheedle too many extra cookies out of the folks. Remember, Thanksgiving is just around the corner!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Magnificent Miss Morgan!!

A true gem of a doggie you are pretty girl!! What a great picture of you, wearing your Salty Dog scarf with your tennis ball in your mouth. We'll forgive the previous posters for beating us to the punch Who could resist jumping in to be the first greeter to a gorgeous girlie like yourself? We have no idea how anyone could treat you badly. Sorry to hear that your first owners were such jerks. It's wonderful to hear that you're living a great life now and loving every minute of it. We would love to see you watching tv or laying in the window with froggy legs Congrats to you, gorgeous, cutie patootie girl!! We hope you have a day filled with lots of cookies and kisses(some from us too please!!). Happiness always sweetie!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

AWWW Morgan I would love to be there to toss that ball to you again and again and again. I am so happy that you have found such a good home and that your humans have even allowed you up on the furniture. Maybe in time you will be allowed up on the Big Bed. My Ripley loves to hang out in the window too, Morgan, and I know that any passersby must stop and admire your cuteness. Big congrats from Bella, Ripley and myself on your special day!

Lovely Lab Morgan!

Morgan....what a super nice picture of you with your scarf and ball.!!
    You are quite the poser.....for a treat!
    It is always wonderful to meet a pooch that has found a second chance at happiness being adopted from a rescue organization....kudo's to your humans!

While reading your comments, it is apparent that you are one pampered pooch and are enjoying all that life has to offer. That makes me very happy. Congrat's on being in the spot light today.

Treats and chin rubs from us all..

Spay.....Neuter......and always go to your shelter or rescue org for your next pet!!!!
    Jasmine's Mom

Howdy Morgan, you life loving, people loving Labbie, you! Awww, don't you look spiffy in your stylin' Salty Dog scarf! What a great shot and I hope after posing so patiently, you were rewarded with that cookie, or two or three! I've been a Lab Mom my entire life but my heart never fails to melt each and every time I set eyes on a beautiful Labbie like you! Bless your humans for going the Lab rescue route! I work in Lab/Retriever rescue and sadly am too well aware of how many deserving Labs like you are out there awaiting adoption! We all know how popular your breed is, the quintessential "family dog," but if only people would do more research on the appropriate breed for their lifestyle and family there wouldn't be so many heartbreaking surrenders! But thankfully you found your way to the perfect forever family sweetheart, one who understands and appreciates you for the awesome best friend and loyal companion that you are! And in true Labbie fashion, I see it didn't take you long to wrap your humans around those precious paws of yours, either! hehe And of course you belong on the couch! Like every self respecting Lab, you need to be with your people, 24/7! Congratulations on your well earned reign as our most deserving, extra special Dog of the Day, precious Morgan! Enjoy a happy, fun and adventure filled labalicious day of celebration and each and every day of your wonderful life! Hugs, kisses, woofs and wags to you sweet boy from me and my girl, Star! Oh, don't forget the coookies!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-17-2006 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    A true gem of a doggie you are pretty girl! What a great picture of you. It's wonderful to hear that you're living a great life now and loving every minute of it. Congrats to you, gorgeous girl!! We hope you have a day filled with lots of cookies and kisses (some from us too please!!). Happiness always sweetie!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly, Sunny, Florida

Ditto, ditto, ditto! I totally agree. Morgan, you are precious! Please ask your humans to pet you for me, too. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, sweety, and a happy, healthy, long life with your loving and caring family.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Morgan is absolutely gorgeous! What a great job you did my rescuing this wonderful girl! Your lucky to have her, and she's lucky to have you guys as well I love to read about how animals get rescued from abusive/neglected homes and end up with a wonderful family. I hope to get my next dog (maybe in a few years) at a shelter as well.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Who-Dey Morgan!

Queen City Canine! Way to Go!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Morgan...What a handsome fellow you are. I am so sorry that your first family didn't take good care of you. But it sure sounds like you have found the perfect one now. You look so cute with that tennis ball in your mouth. If you were mine I could keep you in tennis balls. I play tennis and I have three dogs and none of them plays with tennis balls. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to see you and read good things about you.Morgan have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello Morgan,

It's good to see that you are upholding the Lab tradition and love to play
    ball with your people. My black Lab Maggie loves balls of all kind too.
    I am so glad to meet you today pretty girl.Happy congratulations and best
    wishes on your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses Morgan.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Morgan, your a beautiful girl and you look so cute in your read scarf. What a fun dog to have around!! It sounds to me like you trained YOUR humans. What a sweetie you are. Congrats on being the DOTD!

Morgan

Morgan, what a picture perfect puppy you are! You should be on a calender, with that pretty pose of yours. I just loved reading about you. As a lab rescue volunteer myself, I know very well the joy that comes with matching the right family up with the right dog and it sure sounds like you hit the jackpot with your new family!
    You are a beautiful girl--both inside and out. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!