Thread: Maya

Maya

Maya... You are soooo beautiful. I agree with everything your owner
    said. I would really love to see you in person. I bet you would be more beautiful. I just love dogs. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Maya!!

We are taken aback by the loving tribute your Dad has written about you, Maya. It is clearly a story of a mutual admiration society in your home. You are a very beautiful girl and you seem to have characteristics representing both of your wonderful breeds. We're sorry to hear you haven't bonded with the kitties yet but we don't do too well with kitties either We really understand your feelings. Hopefully, one day, you can all get along together and be able to play play play!! Congrats on your big day, sweetie!! We hope Mom or Dad can give you tons of kisses, straight from Florida!! We wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Rainy Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good morning Maya! You do look like a true princess, I see both breeds in you and collie/husky makes quite a nice combination! It sounds like you have a wonderful family who treasure you, pretty girl, and congratulations on being our dog of the day!

Hi, Maya! You are a very pretty girl! And you seem to be so smart, too. I hope you enjoy your special day today. Have fun on your walks and get lots of hugs and kisses, too! Congrats on DOTD!!

You "are" a very Pretty Princess Maya~

I'm so glad I met you as "The Dog of the Day"!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Maya

You are a beautiful young lady, with such a sweet face. I hope one day that you and your kitty siblings are the best of pals. Have a most excellent day as our beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Maya

Maya, you have such a beautiful face and your gentle spirit shines through your eyes. I just loved reading your daddy's words about you; he obviously loves and adores you very much. I think its so funny that he tried to ignore you in the beginning, but was finally won over by your winning personality. Its too bad you don't get along with your kitty siblings, but as long as everybody is willing to work with the situation, I guess its ok. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Guten Tag, schoene Maya! I have enjoyed seeing your happy face and reading your dad's wonderful story about you this morning. I agree completely with what the others have written today. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, sweety! Please ask your family to give you a big hug for me.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Maya is a very beautiful dog you have there. I use to have a collie named Monzaya. Maya's name kind of reminded me of my dog's name because the first letter and the last 3 are the same in both their names
    She is just gorgeous though and she looks as if she is smiling in the picture.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Hello Maya,

Well, aren't you the pretty one. I also can see both breeds in
    your looks and beautiful pose.It's good to meet you Maya.Happy congrats
    on being chosen for special honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. I wish
    you a long,happy & healthy life sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

She's a BEAUTY !!!!!!!!!!

Maya , you are one and only and the BEST of a KIND beautiful dog. Speaking of the cats , just keep them in line and don't hurt them. LOL !!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on being DOG of the DAY !!!!!!!!!!!
    THE MORE PEOPLE I MEET , THE MORE I LOVE MY DOGS.

Well, if that isn't one proud, PROUD Papa speaking!!! Oh, your Daddy's loving words just melted my heart, Maya! I loved reading each and every word of his most beautifullly written tribute to his best bud! I have to agree with your Dad, your beauty, both inner and outer, pierces my heart! It's no wonder you captured your family's heart with such ease! You are one beautiful blend of two awesome breeds Maya and the best of both shine forth in your stunning good looks and more importantly, in your sweet and gentle spirit! Your "story," the bond of unconditional bond of love you share with your people has warmed my cold and rainy night and I thank you for that! Congratulations to you dear, precious Maya, our most beautiful, most deserving Dog of the Day! Big hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying your day in the spotlight! WE LOVE MAYA!

Dear Maya

You are so beautiful dog!!! I have a collie as well. They are great dog. And you have a lot from collie, but also from husky. A true beauty!!! I was very yearned, because your daddy loves you really very much. He wants you to be a natural dog. Yes, my view is the same. You are very happy dog. Congratulation on being a dog of the day. I wish you many happy days with your wonderful family. Best reagards.

Maya

Hey Maya! I think you are such a pretty dog! You look just like Lassie! You are sooo beautiful!
    A Yorkie,a Golden Retriever,and two mice.What's not to love?