Thread: Chester

Chester

Poor Chester, you've been through so much lately; so sorry to hear about your recent health issues, but glad to hear you are on the mend. Take care, Handsome!
    Barbara

Hi Chester!

I hope you continue to get better. I love the beautiful open star across your orange fuzzy face: tabby style at it's best!

May you have many more years to squizzle into paper bags and boxes. Happy COTD!!

^..^Katelf~t~

What a happy/sad treat to see Chester!!!

When I clicked on cat of the day....oh...a big ole orange tabby boy...he looks so like my Killer Kat (really a gentle giant) who we had to pts two weeks ago...my guy was big too! and lived to a kind old age of 18+....Chester, glad to hear you're doing great after your surgeries...Hugs to you!!

Chester

Chester,
    You are a very handsome kitty. I love orange tabbies. It sounds like you have a fun life and aren't letting your health challenges slow you down one bit. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Oh my goodness! Another orangie - and Chester you look just like my Naranj! You even have the same habits - it must be an orangie thing. Naranj has his claws so when he massages my neck at night, sometimes it gets a little sticky! LOL And that "sneaking out the door thing"! Hopefully, you don't run very far when you do get out the door.

Have a marvelous COTD celebration today and don't be sneaking out the door on your meowmie; trust me - it will worry her. I'm quite sure you will get some yummy tuna if you behave!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Just look at that adorable face, staring at us from inside his box! Chester, you are very cute.... and I think you know it! You sound like quite a character. My Tabitha could give you some pointers on how best to get to that spider plant! She has been able to devour several of her Meowmie's plants, even when they are up high! Silly kitties!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Chester, it is great that you're doing better now - you are certainly a handsome ginger guy and we hope you have many happy years ahead of you - there's still time to get that spider plant! Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day - you are indeed special!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

Chester , we are glad that you are feeling better and we are so pleased that the White Coats could help you.
    You are such a Big Special Orangie , and you look like a small Orange Panther in your box.
    The Found Cats All send a Special Stay Well MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To COSMIC CHESTER COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Chester, you are such a handsome boy! You have wonderful purrents for looking after your health so well. You're definitely responding to all the TLC. Enjoy your special day and your boxes and bags!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Chester

Chester, what an all around nice guy you are! You look so comfy there in your box, and I really love your pretty orange eyes. I would just love to get a massage from you sometime....maybe when you take your business to the public I will make an appointment with you! I'm so happy to hear that your family is taking care of your health problems and that you are doing well. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Oh, handsome orangie Chester - reading your story and seeing your picture on my computer have given me a big smile today. I hope you catch the spider plant and get some yummy chicken or tuna on your special day. My cat is almost your age and knows very well how to park herself on the table in pursuit of both of those! When you become a massage therapist call me and we'll get together. You are most precious and I wish you a happy Cat-of-the-Day and a long and healthy life with your family. Purrs and head bops from Illinois, sweet guy.

GO, BEARS!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Chester, what a BIG, beautiful orange boy you are! Love how you are in your favorite box for your official photo!

I'll be praying that you have no more health issues and live many healthy, happy cat lives with your meowmie.

Keep trying to get that pesky spider plant...you never know, sweet boy, you might get it!!

Congratulations to a handsome dude...........
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

awwww.... how cute! I have a cat named chester too!(only he's a snowshoe) Tabby's are so sweet!
    Kittens are sweet,
    They land on their feet,
    They are very fuzzy and neat,
    They love you back,
    and that is a cat!

R.I.P. Annie and Hamtaro the hamsters, Smokey the turtle and maybe to Terry the lost turtle

Oh how I loved reading your human's lovoing tribute to her best boy, CHESTER Nothing like the sight of a beautiful, seasoned "senior," and an orange man at that, to warm the heart on a cold and rainy night! Your spirit and spunk bely your age, sweetheart! I'm sorry to hear of your recent health issues Chester, but being the fighter that you are, despite your challenges, your amazing spirit contiunes to shine through! I hope you're enjoying a super fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart! That would translate into all the tuna, chicken, boex and bags your heart desires! Congratulations, cutie pie! As you prefer spider palnts to cuddles, please have your Mom give you some "elevator" up to your beloved spinder plant, for me! WE LOVE CHESTER!