Thread: Much Loved Moochie

Much Loved Moochie

What an awesome cat you are, Moochie! I'm so happy your parents went
    to the end of the adoption line and you won their hearts! Enjoy that special bond with your family and COTD.
    phyllis4cats

I have always said that you dont have to find a Cat, as the right Cat will find you.
    And it was providence that you went to that cage and saw that Moochie was just the right Cat for you.
    And years of love have only made the bond stronger as Moochie has become a beloved Companion and Friend.
    The Found Cats All send a Lucky Stray MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW To Mirthful Mystic MOOCHIE COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a warm and emotional biography for you Moochie. It brought tears to my eyes to read how much love and happiness you brought to your purrents; and they obviously love you more than anything.

And you are a most handsome kitty, too. I would love to just pick you up and cuddle and squish you; you're such a sweet looking kitty.

Have a wonderful day for your COTD honors and hopefully some peanutbutter, too!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

What a handsome kitty. My kitty loves Peanut Butter too. Most people can't believe it. We give it to her on a plastic spoon and she gets so into it she closes her eyes while licking it.

Congratulations on your special day, you beautiful tabby man!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Handsome Moochie, you knew exactly what to do when your prospective purrents showed up at the shelter...be your sweet loving self!! What a lovely story with a wonderful ending; you in the purrfect furrever home.

I daresay the love your purrents feel and express for you is exactly the same kind of love you show them every day. What a wonderful boy you are!!

It kinda brought tears to my eyes, too. You are a darling boy.

Congratulations to a real winner, Moochie!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Marvelous Moochie

Moochie.......
    Seeing your picture made us think we were looking at our own tabby ..you could be twins
    You look like a very content, healthy nine year old kitty.....I am thrilled that the "right" people came along to rescue you from the SPCA so many years ago

Reading your "bio" it is crystal clear that you are in a loving environment and are one pampered feline.

Congrat;s on being the COTD!!
    Meows from: Pearl, Keik0 & June

SPAY/NEUTER/ADOPT FROM SHELTERS PLEASE.....
    Jasmine's Mom

Moochie

Moochie, what a wonderful story you have. I think you are one of the lucky ones, to have been found by such a loving family and to have the opportunity to give and receive so much love. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

My heart melted as I read your Mom's loving, most beautifull written tribute to you, her best boy, Moochie man! Oh, I know so well, that "heart of gold" your Mom speaks of. My Oliver is so much like you, the gentlest of souls, not a mean bone in his body and like you, never has he uttered a hiss or growl! You are one of those pure and gentle spirits Moochie, a soul who embraces and loves each and every moment of life! How blessed is your family to have a companion, a best friend as special as you! Congratulatoins to you precious Moochie, CAT OF THE DAY! I hope you're enjoying a very happy and special day and evening, celebrating your much deserved regin as Pet Talk's "top cat!" Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!
    P.S. Please have your Mom treat you to an extra helping our cherished "ambrosia" for me!

Bonnie, Buttons & Lucy.

Hi Moochie from Down Under in Aussie!

Your Mom & Dad are so lucky to have such a beautiful baby as is our Mom, We keep telling her and she knows it!!!

Best Wishes for your COTD

Love Bonnie, Butta and Lucy Loo, lots of head bumps!

I'm typing this despite the best efforts of my large and attentive Zippy to commandeer the keyboard (he's already blocking out the monitor); I know what you mean when you say Moochie had you at "Meow". You and Moochie were meant to have found each other. Enjoy your beautiful Moochie.
    Leonard Migliore

Moochie had us at "Meow." And he is much better looking than Tom Cruise!

You are a beautiful cat, Moochie and I'd like to rub your tummy and give you some kittykisses. What a loving tribute your mom has written about you, Moochie. It was kismet the day you met at the shelter - your fate was sealed and you had a forever home. I've never heard of a cat liking peanut butter, Moochie; you have gourmet tastes! You are a great COTD, Moochie, and I hope you have many more healthy and happy years with the family who loves you so much.