Thread: Moochie

Moochie

Hi Moochie!

I think your parent's description of you is one of the nicest I've read on Pet Talk. You sound like a cat in a million, and I am pleased that you are Cat of the Day!
    Love from England,
    Louise

Moochie

How wonderful that you all found each other at exactly the right time, and you've been a family for a while now. It's a great story, congratulations to all of you!
    Barbara

Just by reading the story you wrote about Moochie, one can tell jsut how much you LOVE him!!! Moochie, sounds like you have the perfect forever home where there is lots of love!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Moochie

Moochie,
    You are a very handsome kitty. I'm so glad you and your family found each other. A shelter is a great place to find wonderful fur kids. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Just Like My Baby

Moochie you look and sound just like my "Baby". What a beautiful write up your meowmie did. Congrats on being COTD.

Sweet Moochie... you sound like such a sweet young man! How lucky for your purrents that you waited for them to find you and take you to your forever home!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Hi Moochie, what a beautiful Tabby face you have! You look as sweet as I know you are, from your story!

I firmly believe that every cat lover has a "cat of a lifetime"...that one perfect, soul-mate of a companion cat...it sounds like you are your mom's (mine was Russell, a wonderfully delightful and long-gone orange tabby). Enjoy her (I know you do), he's one in a hundred million!

Congratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day!

Oh, Moochie. I can see why you had your purr-ents at Meow. I know that look and position very, very well! You are stunningly handsome. I just want to wish you a long, happy and healthy life with your people. Please get them to pet you for me. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweet tabby man! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.

GO, BEARS!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678