Thread: King Williiam

King Williiam

What a nice way to start my day with a picture of hansome William. You must be a movie star or something, you are very easy on the eyes. Your good looks and "pear shape" reminds me of my NoNoNicky who was featured on this site a few years again.
    Thank you Williams humans for sharing your beautiful boy.."B's ago", with us this morning.
    Last edited by nononicki; 11-12-2006 at 11:37 AM.

William

Hello William,

What an incredibly handsome kitty your are. I have a Maine Coon as well. His name is Boscoe. Your personalty is so like Boscoe's, except he runs from strangers. Do you bump your mom & dad's head for attention? Do they love your furry fuzzy feet? I think that Maine Coons are the handsomest cats of all and you sweet William are right on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2
    Do you bump your mom & dad's head for attention?

Do they love your furry fuzzy feet?

I think that Maine Coons are the handsomest cats of all and you sweet William are right on top.
    I also have a Maine Coon like William and yes, Noah is ALWAYS bumping my head (and anywhere else) for attention and love!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Noah's furry feet so much...sooooo sweet!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Wonderful William

William...what a gorgeous picture of you---you are soooo handsome---with the Maine Coon fur coat of yours
    And such a wonderful description/bio of you....I think all of us feline fanatics were nodding knowingly that you possess so many of the same personality traits and antics of our own kitty cats

It always thrills me to see kitty cats such as you rescued/adoted from the shelter and given such a amazingly good home,

Meows from Pearl , keiko and June

Please get your next cat from your local shelter......
    Jasmine's Mom

Sweet William!!

O!! To see a very handsome ORANGEMAN as our COTD makes my heart happy!! I can tell that you are an in charge kind of guy! Good thing, most households are in need of such a cat!!! HAPPY COTD!!

I'VE BEEN FROSTED!
    Nine is Fine!!

William you are such a charmer!!! ♥♥♥

What a wonderful picture of you!!! It was such a treat to see it and meet you today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see, we love our William very much. He has added so much joy and love to our lives and we hope we give it right back to him. We hope that all of you enjoy seeing our gorgeous boy and that seeing him will brighten your day as he brightens each day of our lives!

Yes beautiful William, we can see how very, very much your family loves you, how much joy you bring to their lives! You were a blessing from above, gorgeous boy! And I'd just bet you too bless the day you mustered up the courage to venture out from that shelter cage, from under the couch! Much more fun nesting in Daddy's boot box, chowing down on "baconfish," isn't it sweetheart? But let's not stop there, you even managed to put the entire household, human and furry, under your spell! No question as to who rules at your roost, right William?
    Thanks to your Mom for sharing your beautiful self with us, your heartwarming story or rescue. You most certainly have brightened and warmed this grey and dreary day William, and my heart! Congratulations to our extra special and most deserving Sunday honoree, William! I hope you and your proud family are enjyoying a very happy, warm and fuzzy, fun and love filled Cat of the Day celebration! Hugs and kisses to you, precious boy!

King William is such a magestic Cat, I can see why he has such a Royal Title.
    He has a noble bearing, and truly radiates authority and yet a sense of humor.
    The Found Cats All send a regal greeting and a Royal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWW To Kindly King William COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

"He has added so much joy and love to our lives and we hope we give it right back to him. We hope that all of you enjoy seeing our gorgeous boy and that seeing him will brighten your day as he brightens each day of our lives!"

William, you are a breathtaking boy! How brilliant of you to be interested in things like boxes and blankets. (Have your people ever tried putting a blanket in a box and see what happens?!) I'm glad that you became part of what is clearly such a loving, caring family. Since you're the alpha over your two people and two dogs I know you are aware that cats rule. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweety! I wish you a beautiful, long and healthy life with your adoring family. Ask your people to hug you for us, sweet William! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

William, you are a very handsome boy with gorgeous green eyes. I love the "M" on your forehead. My girl Susie loves boxes too - the smaller the box the better to snuggle her tubby body into. Sweet William, your story was truly a love letter written by your mom. You are much loved and what more could a kitty ask for?